The College Basketball Post

Carnasecca actually looks crowded
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ the no call.

thank you tho
pimp.gif

BET......may not be able to get down there as Idk if i can get off of work.

They need the night slot for any chance of me goin. So hopin for that 11 seed
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Can someone give me a decent sized explanation of why Jim Boeheim is overrated as a coach. Some Syracuse stan is trying to say otherwise.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Can someone give me a decent sized explanation of why Jim Boeheim is overrated as a coach. Some Syracuse stan is trying to say otherwise.

Sure

I think he used to be a good coach, but when you dont adjust like he hasn't. I don't think you can't be considered overrated.

How many times this year have we seen teams light it up from 3. He tries to go man, but we get crushed even more because half the team can't play defense.You think Boeheim would teach the kids how to play man since the zone is tough to play against good shooting teams. Yet it seems like our defense as a wholehasn't gotten better all year. We give up way too many points, and you'll never win anything meaningful when you just try to outscore people. He isjust so set in thinking the 2-3 will work, I think he is having a hard time realizing he is getting crushed in it. A good coach that isn't overrated wouldmake the adjustment and get his team to actually play defense. There isn't one person that thinks any guy on this team can't play defense, he justneeds to make them.

He is such a +@*%@ towards these guys. He just doesn't get on them enough. It seems like sometimes he has an atitude like he can't do anything else anddoesn't feel like trying. Of course unless you really watch most of the games you would be blinded to this and think it is still almight Jim Boeheim. Well,he really has gotten outcoached in almost every single meaningful BE game this year.

He's nothing compared to a guy like Calhoun whos stats are similar. He's lost it.

Wake takes care of the ball
so much for that.

Rell -- simple to me, how many times over the past few years does Cuse play a complete 40 minutes? That's enough in itself.

people always bashed the Mookie, Roberts, Nichols class for underachieving and playing dumb, now this new group is the same story. there's a commondenominator.

Teague.

Two BOMBS in a row.

Call me pessimitic, but I am not comfortable w/ this lead.

Same @@@* happened in the UNC game.

Aye Ant...CIAA this weekend? You out there?
nerd.gif

YO!
Aye Ant...CIAA this weekend? You out there?
nerd.gif

Felt under the weather since Friday morning. Hoping it doesn't worsen. Had to pass on 935 Friday, and VIP at Suite last night...

But the homey just copped a CLS and the Alphas got a party with the Deltas on Thursday. PLUS I'm opening on Saturday so it might be all good.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Felt under the weather since Friday morning. Hoping it doesn't worsen. Had to pass on 935 Friday, and VIP at Suite last night...
smh.gif
smh.gif

But the homey just copped a CLS and the Alphas got a party with the Deltas on Thursday. PLUS I'm opening on Saturday so it might be all good.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom