The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Seton Hall is gonna upset St. John's on Senior Night tonight.
Most likely
tired.gif

Whats going on with Stephenson?

and who have we recruited?
Omari Lawrence who was a top 50 recruit before he got hurt earlier this year and had offers to Uconn and Arizona. SG/SF
Dwight Hardy who is a Juco Sophomore, 6'2 SG but has unlimited range.

Lance is just playing the market to get all the benefits he can right now. Imo it's really between us and Kansas and I think we'll come up on top.

Will the Lawrence kid be ready for next season?

Its like Lance or bust....

lord knows I dont want Mason Jr back
smh.gif

I feel like we play better without him
Yea Omari should be fine he's playing up in Connecticut at South Kent. And I don't think his brother is as much of a problem as he wasback then Rell.

St. John's with the big win tonight
pimp.gif

First actual packed crowd. There were no seats anywhere and the atmosphere was pretty good. I think this was one of Norm's best coaching performances.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

What's different about Duke's jerseys? What is that print? or is that an undershirt they're all wearin
It's that reflective print.

Like Team USA had over the summer.

I think it's the Duke Chapel.

Teague is an animal

^ i was going to ask the same thing, i havent noticed the print on their uniforms all year. is it like the tribal print on the olympic jerseys?

How did henderson get so good.. I swore he was a bum last year... Or maybe hes just playing more aggresively

Originally Posted by henz0

How did henderson get so good.. I swore he was a bum last year... Or maybe hes just playing more aggresively
Sometimes it just takes a while for players to get it. That's basically it.

Just like football.

He's understanding the game, its slowing down, etc.

He's realizing what he's good at, what his role is and what he should be doing.

This is the Gerald all Duke fans knew was there, he just had to bring it out.

Sorta like Ty Lawson and Tyreke Evans.
Nasty shot...

That's gotta be the game.

No way. Too much time left w/ James Johnson and Jeff Teague

Henderson is ugly as hell yet he's only like the 5th ugliest guy on the team. We're gonna smash Dook on wednesday, i hate them bums. Instead of givingeach other a chest bump, high 5, or a pound, these clowns hug

Originally Posted by Executive76

Now that we put Wake back in their place...I'm ready for March 8th
nerd.gif
You have no idea... It is the last game that I'll ever have to watch Nasty T in the Dean Dome.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Henderson is a baller, but he looks like a catfish. And the level of excitement and hugging going on the Duke sidelines was suspect. AYO.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

Henderson is ugly as hell yet he's only like the 5th ugliest guy on the team. We're gonna smash Dook on wednesday, i hate them bums. Instead of giving each other a chest bump, high 5, or a pound, these clowns hug
legends_of_maryland_fzt2.jpg

Shut yo' stupid *** up boy.
And the level of excitement and hugging going on the Duke sidelines was suspect. AYO.
sick.gif
sick.gif

At least they didn't @*@$ on themselves.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Yeah! Hugging after winning a National Championship and hugging after making a meaningless 3 point shot in February are the same thing, dumb@ss.

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

Yeah! Hugging after winning a National Championship and hugging after making a meaningless 3 point shot in February are the same thing, dumb@ss.
Hugging is hugging *** clown.

Don't try to condone the %$@+ now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom