The College Basketball Post

eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

Lance will be a Terp. He likes UA and UMD is an UA school..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope he becomes a Terp as well, but I doubt Maryland being a "UA school" will have much to do with his decision...

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Lance will be a Terp. He likes UA and UMD is an UA school..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope he becomes a Terp as well, but I doubt Maryland being a "UA school" will have much to do with his decision...

It has a lot to do with it. Why do you think the Jordan Classic left him off the roster when the game is being played in NYC? If UA didn't have anything todo with it, a consensus top 10 player would not be left out of one of the main high school all star games especially in his hometown.

Lance has already come out and said that he is not going to Europe and will be going to college.

It has a lot to do with it. Why do you think the Jordan Classic left him off the roster when the game is being played in NYC? If UA didn't have anything to do with it, a consensus top 10 player would not be left out of one of the main high school all star games especially in his hometown.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah right.

If that was the case, then Derrick Rose (or players like him) wouldn't have played in the Jordan Classic either.

Originally Posted by dreClark

It has a lot to do with it. Why do you think the Jordan Classic left him off the roster when the game is being played in NYC? If UA didn't have anything to do with it, a consensus top 10 player would not be left out of one of the main high school all star games especially in his hometown.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah right.

If that was the case, then Derrick Rose wouldn't have played in the Jordan Classic either.

Haha you guys think I'm making this up, I'm not. I follow Maryland athletics closely. There is a lot going on behind the scenes of this Lancerecruitment. It's kinda shady and I'm surprised Maryland is even involved, but desperate times call for desperate measures and the Terps are justtaking advantage of their sponsorship by UA. Laugh all you want, in the end I believe that Lance will be suiting up for Maryland next year. I have come tonotice that this board is filled with a bunch of people who just follow what espn and the main headliners say so I'm done here until Lance commits to comeback and say I told you so... Enjoy ESPN for your college basketball news!

I have come to notice that this board is filled with a bunch of people who just follow what espn and the main headliners say so... Enjoy ESPN for your college basketball news!
Actually, you couldn't be more WRONG. Like seriously. You're just talking out of your *** now.
Haha you guys think I'm making this up, I'm not. I follow Maryland athletics closely. There is a lot going on behind the scenes of this Lance recruitment. It's kinda shady and I'm surprised Maryland is even involved, but desperate times call for desperate measures and the Terps are just taking advantage of their sponsorship by UA. Laugh all you want, in the end I believe that Lance will be suiting up for Maryland next year
Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah

Unless you play for UMD or are in the Athletic Dept. your reading 2nd/3rd hand information off one of the Terps message boards. That doesn't make youingrained in the UMD athletics. Anyone can do that.

And Getting Lance would get y'all a couple more wins, but wouldn't make that big of a difference. He's one and done and would provide NOTHING forUMD past that one year. He's not leading any kind of resurgence on rise to prominence. At best, he'll repeat what OJ did.

I don't know why you'd be surprised. No program is clean and all off them have shady dealings.
I'm done here until Lance commits to come back and say I told you so
$%%@ out of here then.

Originally Posted by MDterps4

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Dudes still think Lance is going to school...SMH
Where do you think he is going?
Not a non NCJAA school that's for sure. You have to qualify with the Clearinghouse in order to do that...something Lance isn't going todo.

Provide NOTHING? You are a %@!+%%% moron. It would give us a very good team, and a surefire lottery pick who will play in the NBA. Yeah.. That's NOTHING.And Lance is already qualified, good try. Bunch of morons. Hate hate hate hate hate

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
@ The ASU students with the delayed floor rush. They didn't know what to do with themselves.

laugh.gif
right? did you see how at first it was only like 6 dudes that rushed the court too? the one guy was lookin around like "oh %+!% where iseveryone??"

but
smh.gif
at the athletic department for changing the ticket system and denying a TON of students with season passes the chance to get into the game

Provide NOTHING? You are a %@!+%%% moron. It would give us a very good team, and a surefire lottery pick who will play in the NBA. Yeah.. That's NOTHING. And Lance is already qualified, good try. Bunch of morons. Hate hate hate hate hate
He's one and done and would provide NOTHING for UMD past that one year
Are you a *!!!+@% crack baby or something?

He's not gonna save the program. He's not gonna make y'all the talk of the town. Hell, he'll @%$! around and be in Gary Williams'sDOG-HOUSE after the 1st practice. He's NOT gonna do what KD did for UT or What B-Easy did for K-State. Right after Lance leaves (along w/ Grevis) UMD willbe back to where they were before. IF Sir Lancelot were to go there.

So like I said. Lance provides NOTHING for UMD past that one year.

Back
Top Bottom