The College Basketball Post

this UK slurpfest by ESPN is disgusting, did they forget Maryland was playing in this game during the introduction :rofl:

this UK/Maryland game looks pretty good so far. just tuned in but surprised its this close.

what kind of forced shot was dat. Dude is dum. White dude was wide open and he force it on a 6'10 dude. White dude kocked dude down and got opened.

^Game called due to condensation on the court. Same reason the OSU/Marquette game was canceled. Both times are 0-0. I don't think they're gonna reschedule

Just getting in for the night. Haven't been able to watch any games so far so i'm trying to catch up using ESPN 3 now. Working til 9 is gonna kill me but atleast I got Tuesday off :pimp:

Not gonna comment on K already doing this stupid constant changing of the lineups ********. Starting Tyler tonight was stupid and hopefully was just a wake up call for Quinn.

Not playing Murphy because "he didn't have a good matchup possibility" and that "we never talked about when Alex might get in the game" such ********. He starts the exhibition games and practices with the starters and he automatically doesn't play in the opening game. This isn't the **** I wanted to see to start the season. IDK what the hell is going on with that. All i know is he better be starting Tuesday or if not we're in trouble because Poythress will tear Seth/Sheed up.

Bazz ineligible as a college athlete is crazy though but i'm not surprised. The longer it went on the more I saw this coming

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom