The College Basketball Post

Mr. Lyons got up A LOT of shots
nerd.gif
He will do that consistently.

wat would happen if like only 1 or 2 players leave kentucky early this season? would they have enough room for a freshman class of marcus lee, james young, the twins, derek willis, & possibly andrew wiggins & julius randle?

wat would happen if like only 1 or 2 players leave kentucky early this season? would they have enough room for a freshman class of marcus lee, james young, the twins, derek willis, & possibly andrew wiggins & julius randle?

Nah, It's a weak draft class, most of them will be gone.

^ yea u right it is a weak draft class...i just asked the question cause i know its only been 1 game but archie look like the only freshman on that team that could make a real impact in a nba game next year

they'll make room.

Harrow might not make the trip to ATL... he's still sick.

2014 tournament sites:

—First Four: UD Arena, Dayton, Ohio

—Second/third rounds: First Niagara Center (Buffalo, N.Y.), Bradley Center (Milwaukee), Amway Center (Orlando), Veterans Memorial Coliseum (Spokane, Wash.), PNC Arena (Raleigh, N.C.), AT&T Center (San Antonio), Viejas Arena (San Diego), Scotttrade Center (St. Louis)

—West Regional: Honda Center (Anaheim, Calif.)

—South Regional: FedEx Forum (Memphis, Tenn.)

—Midwest Regional: Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis)

—East Regional: Madison Square Garden (New York)

2015 tournament sites:

—First Four: UD Arena (Dayton, Ohio)

—Second/third rounds: Veterans Memorial Arena (Jacksonville, Fla.), KFC Yum! Center (Louisville, Ky.), Consol Energy Center (Pittsburgh), Rose Garden (Portland, Ore.), Time Warner Cable Arena (Charlotte, N.C.), Nationwide Arena (Columbus, Ohio), CenturyLink Center (Omaha, Neb.), KeyArena (Seattle)

—Midwest Regional: Quicken Loans Arena (Cleveland)

—West Regional: Staples Center (Los Angeles)

—South Regional: Reliant Stadium (Houston)

—East Regional: Carrier Dome (Syracuse, N.Y.)

Im worried Harrow wont live up to the high standards.  He looks shook in practices and never has been physically strong.

St. John's vs Detroit tomorrow at 2pm on ESPN to kick off our season!

Should be a good tough test for the young kids. That dude McCallum can play

2014 :pimp:

Back in Anaheim for the West Regional AND in SD for the first/ second round...Getting both when they go on sale.

Davidson at New Mexico. Return all 8 that play vs Kendall Williams and Demetrius Walker...Need Davidson to get that W.

Trey Robinson did end up getting his 5* in most rankings. This team is pretty nice but I think we're too soft on D. Novak and Douglas brought a toughness to this team.

college hoops marathon starts at midnite
nthat.gif

keep an eye on umass in the A10, i really like that squad and will be interested to see how they do in the non conference slate. A10 will be good this year, lot of good teams and of course the addition of vcu and butler make it even stronger. i think the league is going to be a lot like CUSA was before teams left for the BEAST.

north texas as opposed to putting dallas huh

logo is kinda ehh......not bad but i like this years better

might have to go to the regional in 2015. hopefully UC is in that midwest region.

Last edited:
Amile Jefferson is going to epically suck. He is one of the softest players I've ever seen play in my life. Dude was getting beasted at the Pro-Am this summer at Central when I went by guys that played for Belmont-Abbey, UNC-Pembroke, UNCG and ****. He is terrible.

Sulaimon and Rodney Hood are gonna be nice though.

Back
Top Bottom