The College Basketball Post

On paper, UCLA looked good.

They certainly did, but I've caught them twice this year and nothing impressed me. Bazz and Anderson need another 10 games to get going. Howland is a cancer. UNC-lite guys are good, but nothing to get excited about. Then top it off with Lamb and Smith leaving (even though attitudes + Howland might not have made a difference) and I just don't see these guys being any good. Too much going on upstairs. They'll pull off an upset or two, but consistently good? No way.

man this kid michael carter williams is the goods. if he had a soild jumper he would be a top 5 pick next year. my favorite player this year, followed by Archie and Rasheed S.

Last edited:
Do any of you even pay attention to the Pac 12? How many of you have seen every team? Honest question.
Haven't seen every team but a good amount

I really like Colorado. Their PG Booker is nice. And they have good freshman.

UCLA will beat San Diego State tonight I think.

i just got back from Lexington... I'll watch the game later, but am I crazy for thinking we played pretty well actually? just couldn't buy a bucket?

Kyle Wiltjer is absolutely worthless if he's not knocking down threes.

I thought Pangos was the best shooter we had but Stauskas is out here just balling,

I would be lying if I thought he would this good this quick, his shooting is obvious, but his passing and ball handling are also much better than I imagined and I would say he's just a hair above average athletically and I really think he could run the point in a pinch for . :pimp:

Last edited:
Brian Snow of Scout posted this on Duke's site.

I got people swearing to me it is a "done deal" for Duke. So take that for what it is. I tend to think Jabari announces around the McDonald's All-American Game, but people in Chicago are telling me point blank they think it is done for Duke.

Brian Snow of Scout posted this on Duke's site.
I got people swearing to me it is a "done deal" for Duke. So take that for what it is. I tend to think Jabari announces around the McDonald's All-American Game, but people in Chicago are telling me point blank they think it is done for Duke.

Dont even get my excited bro.

Sheed
Hood
Bari

:pimp: :

Dont even get my excited bro.
Sheed
Hood
Bari
pimp.gif
:
WONT EVEN BE FAIR BRA

And if Cooke continues to get better? Shiiiit it's a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom