The College Basketball Post

Curry played like **** last night 
mean.gif
 His injury must be more serious then he lets on. He needs to channel his inner Steph/Dale and just take over.

If Mason keeps making free throws and him and Kelly stay out of foul trouble we can run the ACC no doubt. 

I'm just waiting to see what Marshall can do, I know he's got ups, just waiting to see them.

Last edited:
I remember being pissed thinking he was going to get lost by signing to play for S.R. I remember :smh: because we were recruiting him, this was before we turned the corner in the Kyrie sweepstakes, obviously we got the better PG at the time but I loved Ray's game.
Happy to see he's doing work and getting his light while saving his Pops gig :lol: :pimp:

Nah, CJ.

I think Ray is a fringe NBA player. Well, maybe not fringe. He'll be in the league but not sure about a starting PG.

Last edited:
I remember being pissed thinking he was going to get lost by signing to play for S.R. I remember :smh: because we were recruiting him, this was before we turned the corner in the Kyrie sweepstakes, obviously we got the better PG at the time but I loved Ray's game.
Happy to see he's doing work and getting his light while saving his Pops gig :lol: :pimp:

Nah, CJ.

I think Ray is a fringe NBA player. Well, maybe not fringe. He'll be in the league but not sure about a starting PG.

Damn I read that with an "A" instead of an "O" I haven't seen much of him this year... I thought he was more of a 2 am I wrong?

I only figured how to spell both of their names right this week :lol:

He light up Baylor the one time I saw him and has been balling. Still off the ball a lot but think he can transition to Pg pretty easily...or at least give the perception that he can do so leading up to the draft.

Found this interesting...

KATZ: How long can you keep up this pace coaching at Kentucky?
CALIPARI: Probably another six years, maybe seven. This is a 10-year run, then I'll pass it on to somebody else to keep this program going, because it's so important to this state. I'm not the kind of guy who could retire on the job, who'd just stay to get paid. I'm not doing it for numbers or to pass everyone's win record.

UK can't guard. Makes me reconsider their upside. That should be there by now with a Cal team.

Last edited:
[quote name="ShannonsCrooks" url="/t/117787/the-college-basketball-post/13350#post_16683480"]What is Ken-Tuck-Ee doing?
Edit:
Dixon out at Mizzou? Ouch[/quote]

Getting owned :smh:

What up with the quote thing? Anyway they need to get it together

Last edited:
Oh lord. If UK loses, its going to be some long faces and pissed off people at work tomorrow. They were irate they lost to Duke. :lol:

Pretty obvious that Seth has a stress fracture and not "shin splints" as was originally thought.

CJ can play. Saw that front row last year. Before Vic comes in here saying anything

What a game! always enjoy seeing UK get beat...pretty soon Coach Cal wont wanna play any school in Indiana haha :smokin

them stupid UK fans calling for coach cal job yet:lol:

Honestly I'm not sure who their anger was towards. Lat years class spoiled them so much. They think every year is going to be like that. That was a special group of guys who came together.

This years team doesn't have that dog in them.  They look like deer in headlights at times.  Not to mention Ryan Harrow has left a huge void at the PG spot.

Wonder if losses like this speak to something larger or this is the type of team you dont want to face come March.

Prove us wrong Mr. Harrow........:nthat:

Honestly I'm not sure who their anger was towards. Lat years class spoiled them so much. They think every year is going to be like that. That was a special group of guys who came together.
Seriously though, last years UK team was one of the best college teams I've seen, they would've been in the Final 4 in any year
This year's group has a lot of potential but with 0 veteran leadership, they're like an AAU team.
I'm sure Cal will have them as good as they can be by March though, but I don't see them repeating, Elite 8 tops.
Duke though......:smokin

any of yall watching my boys on ESPNU?

We are looking great, granted it's vs South Carolina but we are up by 24.

Phil Greene needs to be in the discussion for most improved player in the Big East and maybe the country.

any of yall watching my boys on ESPNU?
We are looking great, granted it's vs South Carolina but we are up by 24.
Phil Greene needs to be in the discussion for most improved player in the Big East and maybe the country.

In a couple years, this core group could be really good if they all stick around.

Back
Top Bottom