The College Basketball Post

I hope the basketball schools break away...

If they could get Creighton, VCU, and Butler to join that'd be pretty cool. They would be getting dirt for the BE football contract, something like 1 to 1.5 million. Hoops they could maybe get more if they make it a solid league.

my nephew wiggins playing live agains Aquille Carr.

http://dmvelite.com/dmvelite-streaming-video

I know me and pretty much any basketball scout is beating this wigigns like a dead horse.

but the velocity that he does that hard right spin move is crazy, he was doing that up here as well he just covers way more ground he spins so much faster. :x
my lil ***** Aquille, goes at anybody..that Baltimore **** :pimp: ... n wiggins just need to hurry up and get to the league already

They can't do anything right now since Temple has full voting rights. They need a 2/3 majority to dissolve the conference.

but at least they got together, I guess.

Jabari Parker will commit on December 20th

Romelo Trimble annoucing tomorrow to Maryland. Don't know why he listed Cincy as a finalist when they weren't even recruiting him that hard.

Last edited:
Phil Booth and Dion Wiley are better DMV guards in '14 but I can't act like UMD isn't starting to make serious inroads in the area. :smh:. Then again, he's another Assault kid, so it's expected.

Last edited:
I'm not holding out any shred of hope that Tyus signs with the U of M. ****, Coach K and Bill Self were at his game yesterday. :lol: Only hope is if Okafor comes with.

More hoping for Reid Travis or Rashad Vaughn, though.

What's good with the Illini almost dropping one to Norfolk St. yesterday at home? Almost lost to Gardner-Webb earlier in the year too. :rofl:

That team goes as far as Brandon Paul takes them. D.J. Richardson has his stretches of good play, but he's not consistent. They lack a solid post after Leonard left (and even he was incompetent at times). Big shout out to John Groce though. Impressive, I guess.

laugh.gif
 Can't even give him a full compliment? "Impressive, I guess?" Definitely impressive, but more evidence that these kids just quit on Weber last year IMO. Seems like it was time to hear a new voice.

I though MSU was the favorite? I think he'd be perfect in Gainesville but everyone seems to agree that it's either Duke or MSU.

Even Tubby has told people he thinks Tyus is going to Duke. Jahlil is going wherever he goes and that could very well be Durham where Theo will join them.

It's either MSU or Duke for Jabari. All of the positive vibes have pointed Duke's way as it was said that the recent visit convinced the family that it was the right place. People in Chicago feel strongly about Duke's chances 

Evan Daniels, Brian Snow, and Dave Telep all believe that it will be Duke. Everything has gone as Duke has expected it to which is good news. The only people involved in his recruitment is his parents and him so any "rumors" aren't true. Honestly I'm not even sure if word will leak out prior to his decision.

Roy Williams putting the press on Joel Berry. Told him "I want you to be my point guard"

Jaquel Richmond is announcing on his birthday. From everything I've gathered it's state or wake.

Jabari = Duke
Tyus, Okafor, Pinson = Duke

Vaughn is UK if they want him. Sorry jpz.

My guess is UK adds Dakari this year with Wiggins and still maybe Gordon or Randle. Then Alexander, Mudiay and whoever else to go with Towns.

Back
Top Bottom