The College Basketball Post

Al3xis is spot on, I can feel it, Trey Burke is going to go about 10 spots too low in the draft, I don't care if he's 6 feet the guy can play besides his height he does everything you want a point guard ot do.

Next year
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Does that mean Jabari is Duke bound?

Can't wait till conference play to start need some Big East basketball in my life

[h1]Sources: NCAA to suspend Texas guard Myck Kabongo for season[/h1]
DAMN, NCAA went in. smh.

Not if UK wants him. I think Hoyas end up with Josh Smith - he's visiting this weekend and III had an in-home visit with his family on Sunday.

Artis was off tonight and Tim Floyd junked things up enough to take Dotson out of it in the 3 OT's but that back court at Oregon into the future.. :smokin

Last edited:
That's the hilarity of it all. Bazz skated. Supposedly, Kabongo lied? Dez Bryant treatment.

UCLA is currently leaning toward replacing Ben Howland as its head basketball coach, and he could be let go before the end of the season, according to sources.

There is also an indication that UCLA has taken preliminary steps in investigating potential coaching candidates.

The tipping point came a few weeks ago, after UCLA had lost three of five games at the end of November and beginning of December.

Sources are indicating that booster and donation support of Howland has diminished considerably so far this season, and that has been critical in this development.

This is not to say that it's completely certain that UCLA will fire Howland, however. As long as Howland remains the coach, there is always the possibility that he could turn around the season and be successful enough to make it implausible for the UCLA administration to fire him.

Insiders have indicated that UCLA Athletic Director Dan Guerrero has taken a fairly hard line in his opinion of the state of the basketball program, and that he is expressing a strong sense of urgency to re-establish UCLA as one of the perennial powers in college basketball. The indication is that, if Howland is let go, Guerrero intends to

Yeah that's what I heard too but some people are saying MSU.. Probably duke tho I don't want him in the BIG

Last edited:
How come none of these high school kids get *&^% for holding press conferences for their college decision? They haven't even proved themselves yet and acting like prima donnas. These kids have articles about who they cut from their top 10 and how they won't be taking any more official visits. LeBron got so much *&^% and since he never went to college it was his first decision also.

Back
Top Bottom