The College Basketball Post

About to get that #1 ranking 
pimp.gif

BLUE DEVILS

Awesome game. Butler has put up some nice wins. Then they lose to Xavier? Don't get it. But great teams play their best under the brighter lights.

Everytime I see Cody he is sprawled out on the floor, tired of him not showing up this year...

He has not been the same guy he was last year at all. Reality is we just aren't that good. Sucks.

How did Florida's backcourt play so well the whole game then fall apart at the end.

Bizarre. Couldn't break the press. That was a crazy finish. That'll be a terrible flight home.

Like Florida more then Zona long term though. Arizonas young big dudes aren't good enough yet. 

And I'm sure a lot of you guys feel the same, but when I saw the Big East stuff today I felt pretty bad. Really sad that we are losing the greatest basketball conference of all time and some really fun rivalries just because of greedy college administrators. 

AZ with the win :pimp: comebacks in both football and basketball

Unfortunately thanks to our really weak schedule this is the only opportunity we will have to show what we got on a national scale

Zona impressive beating Florida, it's looking like it'll finally be Sean Miller's deep tourney run this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom