The College Basketball Post

Well.... Self did work them early in the gane with that tech

Elijah though...good god

:lol: @ that kid crying. Epic choke for sure

this game should have been over in regulation but nontheless, major props to elijah for a legendary all-time ku performance :smokin

Syracuse big men is trash man.

Boggles my mind between Christmas, Keita, Coleman and Fair that none of these dudes have no low post game.

And don't get me started on MCW. Ya'll gotta listen to the radio stations here man, **** is crazy.

Hats off to EJ. Stuck with it, never got his head down and cont'd to play through his own slump and this teams.

I mean...that is the perfect comparison though cause to say he was in Livingston's league pre-injury would be blasphemous.

This is the most fugazi Cuse squad in a while without a doubt though.

JPZ, I hate it had to be you tonight :smh:

Elijah with that bang with time running out :smokin

Ain't eem mad. ISU is a solid squad tho. I caught a game earlier this season and that boy Babb had the ratchet goin', impressed me then and didn't fail me last night either. Freshman from Mass is solid too.

The question is, can Hoiberg do it without being Transfer U, year in and year out.

Real talk. Someone compared him to Shaun Livingston AFTER his injury. Idk i started dying LOL

maseUGLYface.gif

Ain't eem mad. ISU is a solid squad tho. I caught a game earlier this season and that boy Babb had the ratchet goin', impressed me then and didn't fail me last night either. Freshman from Mass is solid too.

The question is, can Hoiberg do it without being Transfer U, year in and year out

This ISU squad is an intriguing team. If they get hot they could beat just about anybody because they have five guys that can shoot from anywhere. But my general rule of thumb is I'm not confidently picking a team that lives and dies by the three because that is all this team can really do, albeit that they do it very well.

I like Hoibert; I've said that since day one and I think he is going to make ISU competitive year in and year out.

Sorry, did I sneak past the gatekeeper to come in and post in this thread? Eff outta here with that ****. I'm a student, you don't see me posting in here during the games because I'm actually at the arena.
yall Miami fans didnt even enter this thread till this season
roll.gif

CBB this year sucks

Syracuse big men is trash man.

Boggles my mind between Christmas, Keita, Coleman and Fair that none of these dudes have no low post game.

And don't get me started on MCW. Ya'll gotta listen to the radio stations here man, **** is crazy.

This has been a concern all season. We look like we are on cruise control right now.

How does this year suck?

I understand the lack of great teams/players but that's what is gonna make this season awesome and unpredictable come tourney time. Isn't that what fans want?

How does this year suck?

I understand the lack of great teams/players but that's what is gonna make this season awesome and unpredictable come tourney time. Isn't that what fans want?
There has been a lack of good play 
laugh.gif
. That's how it sucks. Been a lot of brutal games allll year long. Poor offensive outputs galore.

Fans "want" the unpredictability to a certain extent. We wouldn't rather see Butler in the F4 than Duke. At least I wouldn't, and I HATE Duke. 

WB, going to the game... hoping to storm the court and look like an idiot with the rest of the student section. :pimp:

Any good CBB blogs that cover all teams?

Back
Top Bottom