The College Basketball Post

gw-rnd-rudy.gif

Last edited:
From ESPN Stats & Information:

To put in perspective how unlikely today's win by Wake Forest over Miami was... Wake Forest scored 1.2 points per possession, the most it has scored in a game this season. Miami allowed 1.2 points per possession, the most it has allowed in a game this season. Entering today, Wake Forest ranked 244th in offensive efficiency while Miami ranked 23rd in defensive efficiency.

It was a bad day to have a bad day, they played lights out and we didn't show up. Don't blow this out of perspective.

Man you've never been in this thread touting Miami basketball...idc if your are an alum so chill with telling people not to blow that terrible *** loss out of perspective

Sorry, did I sneak past the gatekeeper to come in and post in this thread? Eff outta here with that ****. I'm a student, you don't see me posting in here during the games because I'm actually at the arena.

I wouldn't blow it out of proportion but you guys almost lost at Clemson, UVA and Florida St....This game wasn't an aberration, you guys just haven't been that good the past week or so.

It's been underwhelming. Teams/leagues are down, nobody can score. *Some* fun players to watch around the country but the individual talent isn't great either. Plus, I think conference realignment has left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.

I guess a year like this can make for a great post-season, though. Anybody's game.

Is this the most wide open field in years? I really can't tell you one team that is a "lock" without second guessing it..

There are teams that should be able to March on during the tournament, but then I feel like there are just a lot of teams that can go on runs.

Gonna be a difficult time filling out my bracket... gotta use a pencil for sure.

Back
Top Bottom