The College Basketball Post

My alma mater just notched a 22 win regular season in only their 2nd year as a full D-1 member. Time to win this MEAC tournament and go dancing!

Last edited:
Allen im going to the game in DC saturday..,..we ot tickets in section 407 if youve been to the verizon center is it anything like the Garden where there are no bad seats or am I going to be in Siberia up there
I'll be there as well and there really isn't a bad seat in the verizon center. It should be an enjoyable and memorable game wherever you're sitting at.

Yes. It's not the fact that he wants a softer game, it's getting a cleaner game. People aren't playing defense - they're grabbing, holding, chucking cutters etc. It's too physical in a sense that refs could call fouls every trip up and down the floor in most conferences. It's really almost a drastic change from even what it was even 7, 8 years ago. Pace and scoring are way down..historically low.
word to aaron craft, thats how hes such a "great defender"
laugh.gif

bilas is correct

arch madness
nthat.gif
illinois state looked like they were gonna run away with this but northern iowa came storming back. hope the redbirds can win the mvc tourney, 3 bids for the valley would be great and they could win a couple games.

i love watching all these conference  tournaments

march
nthat.gif

Arch Madness games yesterday were 
smokin.gif

Creighton fans be rolling deep....they had the place packed

Raise the stakes and Georgetown owns the rivalry. Pretty gutless performance from Syracuse.

Hopefully video surfaces of JT JR giving the throat slash to the crowd. :lol:

Last edited:
UNC vs. Dook tonight. Andrew Wiggins and Rashad Vaughn in the building for their official visits. It's gonna be epic, bruh :smh: :pimp:

Probably the worst Syracuse squad since...idek. Even the teams that made the NIT those 2 years were better than this squad because they faced much tougher competition in the Big East.

Another choke job by Florida .. Letting that bum a** Kentucky team into the tournament :smh:

A thousand times this. I'm getting less and less confident as the season goes on. 2nd round exit here we come. :x

Maybe I'll feel better after we win the SEC tourney :nerd:

Last edited:
No McCallum or McCollum in the tournament. One for injury, one for having an idiot dad.

SMH @ my Hawks today. Either way...

Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back.

I need stations to provide the option to mute certain commentators mics. I would never have to suffer through **** Vitale & Jon Barry ever again :smh:

Back
Top Bottom