The College Basketball Post

If He voluntarily goes to play for Leonard Hamilton, he deserves to turn into Lester Earl, Felipe Lopez, Jerod Ward etc.

Last edited:
Quickly roll out your Final 4 pre-brackets: I had Indiana, Florida, Sparty, and VCU.

Losses to Temple and Kentucky don't help that prediction.

Like Zags and Pitt.

UCLA, UNLV, Memphis, OK State potential sleepers.

Started from the bottom now we here
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 man, stop. 

if Tom Crean was provoked, good for him... if not, what a douche.

Provoked or unprovoked, he now looks like a complete baby after winning the big ten championship outright. Not a good look for a head coach. But then again this is the school that employed Bob Knight for 30 years

He's had 4 years to speak his mind to that guy though. Picking the day you win on their court = clownish.

laugh.gif
@ all the tight sphincters in here, Crean letting his nuts hang really rubbed some of yall the wrong way huh?
if coach K did that your clown *** would have something else to say

like allen say he had 4 years to say something and never did. and i bet if the Michgan coach put hands on him, the Michgan coach would be the bad guy

None of us have a clue what either party said or did to provoke the incident in the first place so regardless y'all are inferring Crean was out of place without really knowing the whole story.

Was it clownish for John Thompson to pull the throat slash considering Boeheim that Cuse has been better underneath Boeheim since his son?

I'm hardly even a Crean fan but this is a non-story, our program was in the basement and now we're back to respectability and maybe he shouldn't have done that but its hardly a big deal.

None of us have a clue what either party said or did to provoke the incident in the first place so regardless y'all are inferring Crean was out of place without really knowing the whole story.

what the hell are you talking about? the video shows crean walking up to dude and started the **** talking

Back
Top Bottom