The College Basketball Post

Dude thought he was JJ Redick :smh:

Terps arent going to make it in despite playing great the last 3 days.

I know I'm 4 years late, but Peyton Siva can't shoot worth a lick.

But I do give him credit for looking exactly the same as he did as a Sr. in high school, dude is not aging.

So did IU just lose the Midwest today? Pretty big development if they did, had been a lock for a while.

Larry Drew II would be a very solid backup PG on the next level. I am far more sure of his ability on the next level than Shabazz.

Larry Drew II would be a very solid backup PG on the next level. I am far more sure of his ability on the next level than Shabazz.

Cmon man. :lol:

Son won't be drafted, he's 23 and he's BARLEY an average point guard in the ACC. how you think he'll be in the NBA? :rofl:

Larry ******g Drew?

Kendall Marshall TOOK this ****** job, and he can barley see the court in the NBA.

Last edited:
Cmon man. :lol:

Son won't be drafted, he's 23 and he's BARLEY an average point guard in the ACC. how you think he'll be in the NBA? :rofl:

Larry ******g Drew?

Kendall Marshall TOOK this ****** job, and he can barley see the court in the NBA.
Yeah exactly. Even tho he's improved since playing at UNC he's still average at best and would be a waste of a draft pick. Plus, the way he left UNC doesn't show strong character for teams on the next level. And at times Bill Walton is unbearable to listen to when his Bruins are playing even tho he does give the other team their due credit

Larry Drew would be a solid back up in the NBA IMO. What I meant was I immediately would know what Drew could do on the next level. I don't see it with Shabazz man. What position would he play at the next level? He's a streaky shooter at best that can't create his own offense and he's a black hole.

Back
Top Bottom