The College Basketball Post

Cmon man. :lol:

Son won't be drafted, he's 23 and he's BARLEY an average point guard in the ACC. how you think he'll be in the NBA? :rofl:

Larry ******g Drew?

Kendall Marshall TOOK this ****** job, and he can barley see the court in the NBA.

That was more due to his confidence (or lack thereof) at UNC IMO. Kendall Marshall isn't a better player than Larry Drew. I'm not a Kendall Marshall fan at all. And I never said he would be drafted, All I said was that he would be a solid back up PG in the NBA and that his position in the league is far more clearer (as far as where he would fit) than Shabazz.

My opinion at least,.

I saw where in 29 games, Bazz has 26 assists.

I mean...Wow. That is just terrible lmao.

That was more due to his confidence (or lack thereof) at UNC IMO. Kendall Marshall isn't a better player than Larry Drew. I'm not a Kendall Marshall fan at all. And I never said he would be drafted, All I said was that he would be a solid back up PG in the NBA and that his position in the league is far more clearer (as far as where he would fit) than Shabazz.

My opinion at least,.

Dude, he has almost no shot to be drafted, he has no place in the NBA.

Larry Drws place in the league would be to get abused on defense, turn the ball over every second possession and brick NBA 3's.

Last edited:
Dude, he has almost no shot to be drafted, he has no place in the NBA.

Larry Drws place in the league would be to get abused on defense, turn the ball over every second possession and brick NBA 3's.

He has one of the highest assist to turnover ratios in College ball but would turn the ball over every second? Alright man :lol:

He would brick NBA 3 pointers? Yeah? Again, Alright man :lol: he's proving that he's a more than capable shooter but whatever. You clearly don't like Drew so i'm done with it.

He has one of the highest assist to turnover ratios in College ball but would turn the ball over every second? Alright man :lol:

He would brick NBA 3 pointers? Yeah? Again, Alright man :lol: he's proving that he's a more than capable shooter but whatever. You clearly don't like Drew so i'm done with it.

Like Drew? I don't know Larry drew from ******g Larry Cocker, I'm just trying to explain to you how crazy what your saying is.

Suggesting that Larry Drew has any place in the NBA is not only not defensible, it's nuts.

He's had ONE half way decent year in college, NOT a GOOD year, a half way decent mediocre year every other year he was basically awful.

NBA is a different animal, the offense and defenses are different, the passes he will be asked to make are different, ***** shoots 58% from the line, he's had good 3 point shooting where he only shoots if he's WIDE open, every other year he's been throwing up bricks.

People are questioning weather Aaron Craft can play in the elague and he;s like 5 times better than drew.

I saw where in 29 games, Bazz has 26 assists.

I mean...Wow. That is just terrible lmao.

This is one of the reasons he struggles at times. He REFUSES to pass the ball. Defenders know this and do not play the pass at all. Even on a 2 on 1 fastbreak he will not give up the ball. I'm a big UCLA fan and have watched every game this year. I used to think his lack of passing was pure selfishness, I'm starting to believe that he has a low basketball IQ (Can't make cuts or get open, looks lost on defense, etc).

Sim Bhullar went from not being able to dunk to WAC MVP in 5 years. :pimp:

The only thing holding him back is weight, he lost 60 pounds this year, he needs to lose another probably another 30 to get looks from the NBA.

Last edited:
pj hairston been ballin like a fool...wat yall think about him as a prospect whenever he decide to go pro?

Page has turned the corner...he's gonna be their best player next year. Well I mean most important player next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom