The College Basketball Post

Don't know how to post a spoiler so scroll pass if you don't want to see the pic...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Highlight the pic and press that button by the red line. Do it now pls

Last edited:
Why oh why did I just Google "compound fracture"?  
indifferent.gif

What has been seen cannot be unseen.  Prayers to the kid man....dude's basketball career is either done or forever drastically changed.  
tired.gif

Why oh why did I just Google "compound fracture"?  :stoneface:

What has been seen cannot be unseen.  Prayers to the kid man....dude's basketball career is either done or forever drastically changed.  |I
its not over but he has to get a bar placed where his shin was, definitely not returning for next season with that

i'm rooting for Louisville now. :frown:

hell yea i want russ to go stupid on these ****** now.

but man i saw the whole thing & i was thinkin like "naw im trippin i aint just see what i think i seen" then i saw thornton cover his eyes & his teammates layin on the ground & i knew i wasnt trippin :x

Quinn has just been really really bad since the ACC tourney.

Very poor decision making, loose with the ball... He picked a really really bad time to have his game deteriorate like this :smh:

Damn I'm loving this game you can feel the emotion...patino's halftime speech is gonna be epic

That pic is sick I hope dude has a quick recovery..

What has been seen cannot be unseen.  Prayers to the kid man....dude's basketball career is either done or forever drastically changed.  |I
its not over but he has to get a bar placed where his shin was, definitely not returning for next season with that
Yeah assuming there's no problems with blood supply or infection or whatever, I'd think with a rod the bone should heal pretty well.

Yeah assuming there's no problems with blood supply or infection or whatever, I'd think with a rod the bone should heal pretty well.
Yea that sort of happened to me, i tore my acl in a wrestling tournament an had to get a bar in my leg, it took a year to rehab and im still scared to plant my left foot for a lay up

Damn did he just land funny....I can't imagine contesting a Jumpshot like that could break your leg like that :x freak accident, my prayers go out!

Anytime there's a broken bone (regardless of severity) blood supply (veins, etc) as well as nerve endings, will be effected... seeing as it was a complete break, on top of being a compound fracture, its gonna be a rough battle back.

having said this, I ain't ever gonna contest a jumper again :x

Last edited by a moderator:
So coach K, y'all don't practice a press breaker offense? It's embarrassing right now

It's not really a Press, so there's no "Press Breaker" that can it help. It's a straight up Man to man full court with trapping whenever you feel like there's an opportunity to trap/turn them over.

Coach can't prepare for that. Your players just have to be ready to handle it. Making the right pass, knowing when to push it with the bounce, etc.

Seth has never been a person to create his shot off the bounce.

NEVER. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN PLACE HIM IN THAT POSITION :smh:

Back
Top Bottom