The College Basketball Post

The injury in a gif.
75dfaf65-667c-474d-8cb6-120956edc2c7_injury.gif

I'm sure he will be alright. It might take a year or two but medical technology has advanced to some crazy levels. Look at Adrian Peterson, Imam Shumpert, Willis McGahee and others. They all came back and have had productive careers. I know this is more gruesome, but Wear will be alright

I'm sure he will be alright. It might take a year or two but medical technology has advanced to some crazy levels. Look at Adrian Peterson, Imam Shumpert, Willis McGahee and others. They all came back and have had productive careers. I know this is more gruesome, but Wear will be alright

That was horrific
embarassed.gif
. Like said, I HATE seeing injuries like this, like it hurts me to see someones career they've been working all their life for and then it just ends in one play. Normally I can somewhat tolerate gruesome things but woo, that was terrible.
embarassed.gif

Weak flop

Flop? He ran right through him like he wasn't even looking at him even though he was clearly standing right there before he started running up to set the screen.

Its to the point that every charge taken people think Flop... I question whether or not some people even know what that is anymore :lol:

Y'all some females forreal :lol:

Sayin **** like "i dont even know how theyre playing right now"

Cue the ****oh .gif for you manginas

It happened in football too, Marcus Lattimore had a bad leg injury, I know it's football, but still, may they have a fast recovery and have the confidence to go back out there. 
happy.gif

Weak flop

Flop? He ran right through him like he wasn't even looking at him even though he was clearly standing right there before he started running up to set the screen.

Its to the point that every charge taken people think Flop... I question whether or not some people even know what that is anymore :lol:

I was talking when dieng flopped on Plumlee's dunk.

Should have stood his ground instead of trying to get a cheap call

Back
Top Bottom