The College Basketball Post

Adidas Nations has two games on ESPNU tonight , 3rd place game at 7 eastern and championship game at 9 eastern .

Dorsey matches up against Stanley 2x a season (they are in the same league). Last season the 2 Hamiltons and Dorsey STILL couldn't get the job done.

Stanley was dominating like that?

Or is Mater Dei just a much better coached squad?

Stanley took it to them. Couldn't stop him. Bosco coach said he's the best player EVER from Mater Dei.

The problem I have is Dorsey isn't a 1, and not that great of a 2 imo. In K I trust though.

It's official Deangelo Russel will be my favorite freshmen coming in next yr behind whoever Duke brings in.

This dude is so smooth with it and does everything right.

Last edited:
Anyone else see that michigan state is playing gtown superbowl weekend in nyc? also, st johns is playing some mystery team as well in a double header.

Anyone else see that michigan state is playing gtown superbowl weekend in nyc? also, st johns is playing some mystery team as well in a double header.
Dat Super Bowl moneyzzz :smokin

Needless to say, I'ma be a busy man with OKC/Nets on Friday, Knicks/Heat on Saturday, and the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Marquette vs SJU is the other game with G'Town/MSU doubleheader. Along with Knicks vs God as the night cap. :smokin.

JaQuan Neweton to Miami. Huge pickup, that kid is going to be an awesome college guard.

Man **** Maryland, with the addition of Cuse and Ville the ACC will be the most exciting conference for years to come easily.

Cuse vs Duke/UNC is going to be so great.

Back
Top Bottom