The College Basketball Post

U know me too well gawd. :smokin

Y'all some damn fools in the TAY thread. I might need to come thru and put y'all to shame one of these days:lol:

U see the last pic I posted...hard 9 :nerd:

I'm putting everyone to shame in there. Next time I'm in the city I'll come rage with u, I see those girls u post. Bout to move out of the OC and into downtown LA, bout to get even worse :rofl:

What's goin on dudes? I don't usually check-in during the off-season, I absolutely love college basketball but the constant rumor mill of where a guy is going to go, the stupid "lists", the stupid "narrowing of the lists"... :x :x :smh: I just can't get with that. Just wake me up when the guy has made a ******g decision. You're a three-star recruit, no one is refreshing their feed waiting to hear that you narrowed your list from 7 teams to 5.

Tubby is at Texas Tech now, Joe Coleman at St. Mary's (Good riddance to both).

I'm down with what Rich Pitino is doing. Even though I hate the recruiting model as it is today, I've seen the name "Minnesota" in so many names that are scattered throughout the country, so Rich is obviously not relaxing like Tubby began to do. Now the key is just to get them in here, and get that practice facility underway so we have something to show them other than The Barn. I mean damn, Nebraska and Tim Miles have one. >D

For you Canadian hoops fans, anyone see the transformation Mo Walker went through? Guy has been a colossal disappointment but it was mainly because his weight hindered him. Look at him now, look at him now.... 70 pounds down since the season ended.

My dude's lookin frail as hell in the Kids XL life vest. :lol:

good for him, bigs guys who can catch the ball are always useful.

OKB what do you know about Chris Egi? Said if he could play for any school it'd be Duke.

UF guys what are your boards saying about Looney? Looks like itll come down to uf and Duke

Jahlil's aau coach said he thinks Tyus and Jahlil will end up at Duke

Tyler Dorsey picked up an offer this week

OKB what do you know about Chris Egi? Said if he could play for any school it'd be Duke.

UF guys what are your boards saying about Looney? Looks like itll come down to uf and Duke

U know how I feel about this :rolleyes

I know but with newman or kennard(i forgot which) a uk lock im cool with it.

As long as Charles Matthews gets an offer its all gravy.

Eric Davis and Brunson look like the pg targets for that year

I for one haven't heard anything about Looney other than Duke is the team to beat. And things are real quiet after Black's visit. So now we're banking on Abu it seems.

If we go another class with no good bigs :smh:

Ecook, come clean. How do you feel?

Woody, Matthews is Legit.

Can we realistically land Jahlil, Tyus, Justice, & Looney?!?

Last edited:

Super bouncy, athletic shot blocker, rebounder, with strong hands and decent baskeball iq. very Good mechanics on his jumper, range improving, very raw back to the basket. Played up here, going to montverde in Florida this up coming year.

hes def a high major talent, will start to bubble up once hes in the states.

really smart, high achiver, 95+ student, no surprise he wants to go to duke. his brother went to princeton, family is all about academics, so if duke pursues him that would be the perfect fit.

Last edited:

Realistically, yes. For all that to happen we need Justise to commit after the package. If he announces prior to them then it seems it'll be zona since it sounds like they still lead

If Duke gets Jahlil, Justice and Tyus Coach K going to retire after they win the championship.

Ecook, come clean. How do you feel?

Woody, Matthews is Legit.

I hate it. I cover the kid out here, he's not a winner...All about getting his, don't like what he brings to the table as a 1. Him and lil Hamilton can't beat Stanley :smh:

Back
Top Bottom