The College Basketball Post

Ricardo: I see far many more people picking Kentucky, Sparty, Duke, Kansas, and L-Ville (before the Behanan news).

I haven't seen any CBB expert or even anyone on NT select Zona as their NC pick. As a fan, I'd be surprised if they won it all.

I also listed Marquette, OK State, and VCU. See a deep run for those three teams. Tourney could be wild.

There's a difference between sleeper team and sleeper for NC contention, which I explicitly defined and differentiated in my original post.

You can read, right?

A sleeper means a team that is not on the radar at all, you get that right?
Sleeper to win the title? Don't see a single team that really could do it besides who's ranked.....

Teams in general I'm high on...

•Oregon

•Tennessee (Maymon/Stokes inside)

•Providence (Tons of depth, Dunn/Cotton outside to go with Batts inside)

•Boston College (Fan of Donahue, plus Hanlan/Andserson is a combo)

•New Mexico (Lots of key cogs back, missing Snell will hurt, but still strong)

•UCLA (No pressure, Adams/Anderson should be much improved)

•UCONN (Loaded Backcourt, 2nd year with Ollie running the show)

•Missouri

•Stanford (Experienced, hard tough defense)

Not sold

•Michigan (Burke just made everyone so much more free, I think they'll struggle to score for a little)

•North Carolina (Need a lot of guys who didn't contribute last year to do so now. Not a Mcadoo believer)

•Florida

•G'Town

•Syracuse (Frontcourt needs improvement)

Sleeper to win the title? Don't see a single team that really could do it besides who's ranked.....

Teams in general I'm high on...

•Oregon
•Tennessee (Maymon/Stokes inside)
•Providence (Tons of depth, Dunn/Cotton outside to go with Batts inside)
•Boston College (Fan of Donahue, plus Hanlan/Andserson is a combo)
•New Mexico (Lots of key cogs back, missing Snell will hurt, but still strong)
•UCLA (No pressure, Adams/Anderson should be much improved)
•UCONN (Loaded Backcourt, 2nd year with Ollie running the show)
•Missouri
•Stanford (Experienced, hard tough defense)

Not sold

•Michigan (Burke just made everyone so much more free, I think they'll struggle to score for a little)
•North Carolina (Need a lot of guys who didn't contribute last year to do so now. Not a Mcadoo believer)
•Florida
•G'Town
•Syracuse (Frontcourt needs improvement)

Interesting u say that about Cuse, Im worried about the backcourt and its depth, not many forward combos out there better then Grant/Fair.....Rak/Keita/Coleman are fine for Center, just roll with the hot hand .....Roberson will do some things also

Interesting u say that about Cuse, Im worried about the backcourt and its depth, not many forward combos out there better then Grant/Fair.....Rak/Keita/Coleman are fine for Center, just roll with the hot hand .....Roberson will do some things also
Yeah bad typo. Meant backcourt.

I know Ennis will be good, but if ****ey can't be consistent he is going to hurt a lot. Everyone raves about his practice game, but honestly, he needs to show stuff in the game. Need him to be knockdown for us. 

Gbinje wasn't as impressive as I expected from those games in Canada but we will see. 

Biggest sleeper in CBB resides in Queens
nerd.gif
Tell us more. 

2nd best shot blocker in CBB last year after Nerlens, Big East Freshman of the Year, Orlando Sanchez playing (really skilled big), Harrison hopefully with his head on his shoulders/more mature, one of the best freshman guards Rysheed.

Talent is all there, really will be on Lavin to put it all together which is a little scary I guess cause he hasn't exactly proven he can ever do that. But I'm crossing my fingers.

G: Rysheed/Branch
G: Harrison/Greene
F: Jakarr/Sir'Dom
F: Sanchez
C: Obekpa/God's Gift

Talent is there for a sweet 16 run imo...I know I'm coming off as a homer but oh well. We'll see Nov. 8th when they play Wisconsin in South Dakota.

Talent is there, but we will see how much they have grown up. That's the biggest question mark, they have some headcases who made a lot of questionable decisions. Sanchez should really help though, he is polished and mature (25 yrs old) so hopefully that rubs off on Harrison and the other guys.

Really glad Jakarr came back, he should kill this year.

Last edited:
The hell you doing 25 still playing in college? Son is legitimately 7 years older than some of his teammates :lol:

Look forward to UCLA with Alford, hopefully Slo-Mo can be more ball dominant, Adams is a stud and might lead the Pac-12 in ppg

im ready to see if the harrison twins can live up to the hype or not. after watchin big blue madness they gotta be the least explosive scholarship players on their team outside of dakari johnson, they kept gettin hung on alley oop attempts & dunks

The hell you doing 25 still playing in college? Son is legitimately 7 years older than some of his teammates :lol:

Look forward to UCLA with Alford, hopefully Slo-Mo can be more ball dominant, Adams is a stud and might lead the Pac-12 in ppg

More like living the dream.

Let's get this started...

POY:
FOY:
Final Four:

AAC:
ACC:
Big East:
Big Ten:
Big 12:
Pac 12:
SEC:

GO!

Exactly, ain't nobody picking Zona to win the NC besides Sean Miller

And the Arizona bandwagon which has rolled through this thread ever since Sean Miller took over.

I'm expecting them any minute now. Gunna must have fell asleep at the wheel :lol:

Slim was my guy, straight buckets :pimp:

I don't dislike Miller but something about him is very slimy. Very used car salesman like

Last edited:
I still don't know how to embed :rolleyes but BBM highlights and speaking of Booker, Ulis apparently talked to him and said he really liked UK's chances on Booker but we all know to take that for what it's worth which it could mean nothing....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom