The College Basketball Post

:lol: Kerlew back with the yoppa.

Still don't see how MSU is #2

Harris and Payne aren't worth that and Appling is good for 4 to's a game. I know polls don't mean **** but that was my only gripe about the top 5

AMP reppin sju full time this season while IU gets railed? Just support Dom for me

I think Harris and Payne are worth that, both could win conference POY and Harris is a top 10 pick in next years draft most likely.

Appling going to give Izzo a heart attack though.

POY: Marcus Smart
FOY: Julius Randle
Final Four: Michigan State, Duke, VCU, Arizona.

AAC: Louisville
ACC: Duke

A-10: VCU
Big East: Villanova
Big Ten: Michigan State
Big 12: Kansas

MW: New Mexico
Pac 12: Arizona
SEC: Kentucky

POY:Marcus Smart
FOY:Julius Randle
Final Four:UK,Mich St.,Duke,Kansas

AAC:Louisville
ACC:Duke
Big East:Creighton
Big Ten:Mich St.
Big 12:Kansas
Pac 12:Arizona
SEC:UK

It's going to be funny to see him out coach Mick Cronin a couple times this season , Memphis is weak inside besides Shaq Goodwin .

When has Pastner started out coaching people? Looking forward to seeing how Memphis adjusts to the physicality of teams like UL, UCONN and Cincy. No more C-USA games conference schedules to skate through.

When has Pastner started out coaching people? Looking forward to seeing how Memphis adjusts to the physicality of teams like UL, UCONN and Cincy. No more C-USA games conference schedules to skate through.

I'm pretty pumped about seeing what Lawrence can do in Cincy...

Is this the new movement amongst the young people these days...?

DaComeUp: Tell me why you're so hard on Pastner.
Great recruiting classes, and he's able to win the C-USA. Drop a few games against teams that they're much more talented than. Hardly any big wins to show for there OOC matchups. Not sure if he's proven to be good at developing guys either, or maybe he's landing guys who have stars by their names, but aren't as good as initially believed. 

POY: Marcus Smart

FOY: Julius Randle

Final Four: Michigan State, Duke, VCU, Arizona.

AAC: Louisville

ACC: Duke
A-10: VCU

Big East: Villanova

Big Ten: Michigan State

Big 12: Kansas
MW: New Mexico

Pac 12: Arizona

SEC: Kentucky

I have a feeling Smart is going to have a sophomore slump and under perform. That's just me tho.

Yep and Tennessee has faded.

Travis could pop at any time.

Tyus/jah/justise all arrive in Durham on Friday. All expected to announce in early November

Where do you think looney is going? i have a feeling it might be mich st and my boy who i work with is convinced hes UCLA

MSU and ucla aren't threats. The only people with shots are duke, tenn, and a distant Florida

That's the order I feel confident about too when it comes to landing him

Heard Cuse midnight madness was horrible (in regards to hype and attendence...and play) but man I cant wait for that Duke/Cuse game.

Have a feeling duke gonna wash the orange though
Agreed 100%

LOL, I was super hyped for Cuse midnight madness. Joint was extra frail. Excited for that match up at the Carrier Dome tho. 

Anybody gonna be in the Bahamas for the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament? I'll be out there to check Kansas & Villanova. 
nerd.gif

Its amazing we've been playing basketball for 60 years and theres only one insanely quick 6'11 guy with killer handles and terodactyl arms.

He's about as physically freakish Shaquille O'neal just in a different way.

Its like when when use to refer to every 6'9 and taller fat guy as "Baby Shaq" :lol:

Kevin Durant Disease is too real. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom