The College Basketball Post

Finar four pick....duke, msu, arizona, vcu......duke champs......btw supposedly we 100% out on travis reid per report...this is kris Humphries all over again lol

Final 4 picks: Duke, UK, Michigan St, Some sleeper (VCU, Wichita State, etc)

Championship game: Duke vs UK

Last edited:
Are people forgetting Duke has no low post presence? Like, none whatsoever. At least when 'Cuse won and they had Melo playing the 3/4, similar to what 'Bari will play, they had Warrick and Craig Forth for additional length and muscle. We have Hairston, Jefferson, and Plumlee, who combined, couldn't hold Warrick's jock strap right now.

I'm expecting another Elite 8 run, at the most. Anything else is butter for me.

:lol: at preseason predictions in general

Lot of michigan state love iight . did gary harris get his shoulder fix ?

Last edited:
Jabari will be in the post, he will beast as a college 4.

Exactly. Dude can easily get buckets on the block. Now Duke def has no post D what so ever, when duke runs up against Pitt or somebody gritty and nasty under the boards. k gonna have some problems.

Last edited:
Looking forward to watching my FGCU guys this year, team will be solid under Dooley. Check us out next Tuesday at 7am on ESPN2! We open at Nebraska and their new arena tomorrow night.

Live Stream Link :nerd:

FGCU last year >>>

Was hoping they beat Florida so bad last year when I went to see em live in the Sweet 16.
We'll see if Thompson X Fielder cook this season.

UK has to land Stanley, he's the key piece to the 2014 class. Also, another combo guard to help Ulis/Hawkins out in the back court would be a nice addition as well.

This year, I'm more excited about this year's squad than 2011-12 .. As long as Cal can keep these guys on the same page and they stay healthy, #9 here we come. :smokin

Chane already back practicing with UL after carrying guns in the dorms, and failing multiple drug tests. Pitino is a man of his word. 
laugh.gif

FGCU last year >>>

Was hoping they beat Florida so bad last year when I went to see em live in the Sweet 16.

Not sure on links, Big Ten Network has the game. Will be heading locally to catch the game around campus. Team will be fun to watch again for sure!

FGCU last year >>>

Not sure on links, Big Ten Network has the game. Will be heading locally to catch the game around campus. Team will be fun to watch again for sure!

95% sure I have that channel, otherwise I'm sure with it being on the Big 10 Network a simple google search will get me the stream rather quick, hope FGCU gets the W in entertaining fashion.

U know I can't come out and just say that... :nerd:
We doin Tryst this time around? I got the Duke folk no issue :pimp:

Amp and comeup can pay for themselves :rofl:

This dude Weethee just threw that down kinda nice :pimp:

I need "Coco" thick snow bunnies lined up. Dre's good with the "Roseanne" type.

I need "Coco" thick snow bunnies lined up. Dre's good with the "Roseanne" type.

Aint a problem as long as u got me when I'm in the city this winter.

Think someone needs to regroup and check with his duke "sources" and see about all these duke locks

I know ur not talking about me lol. I have never called anyone a Duke lock...And also didn't call Stanley a lock. But the words coming out of his mouth...

Come out and see him play this year Mr. Green... Ur not too far.

Last edited:
Woody is "Duke Lock" guy. Only 2 more Duke Locks left 
nerd.gif
 and one that those 2 have convinced to come with him. 

Back
Top Bottom