The College Basketball Post

What do you guys expect from Pastner/Memphis?

They're loaded at the guard spots, and there tougher schedule this year should benefit them quite a bit. Watching Michael Dixon and Joe Jackson run around will be interesting.....think this might be the year he breaks through and brings them far.

When they play Uconn.....guards galore.

Memphis has possibly the best backcourt in CBB. Sweet 16 at the minimum. Then again I have monstrous expectations for Pastner.

Boatright and Bazz will produce. Daniels may be the key.

hmmm

Tanveer Bhullar at NMSU isn't a competitor unlike his brother, he can't play, he's just tall.

Worried about Xavier Rathan Mayes on the next level wasn't super efficient in high school, a non athlete.

Justin Edwards Maine transfer to K-State, undersized, non efficient chucker.

Kevin Zabo's development completely stalled, wasn;t great with the national team.

I just don't talk about the ones that aren't that good. :lol:

You have def. hyped XRM before thoigh but the other I guess, I specifically remember saying you were disappointed he didn't make the McD's game.

And no way is Memphis's backcourt better than Uconn's or OK State's

You have def. hyped XRM before thoigh but the other I guess, I specifically remember saying you were disappointed he didn't make the McD's game.

And no way is Memphis's backcourt better than Uconn's or OK State's

based on his high school career, yes he should have,

he'll score in college I was more talking about any pro prospects.

XRM, really developed a lot especially with his body, and he;s become and excellent passer at the two position, he just needs to fix his shot selection, which dragged down his efficiency in high school.

He reminds of J'covan Brown from texas but a with better passing skills on the pick and roll.

Last edited:
Memphis has possibly the best backcourt in CBB. Sweet 16 at the minimum. Then again I have monstrous expectations for Pastner.

I don't know about Memphis' backcourt being better than UConn, Duke, OK st, or even MSU's.

laugh.gif
 Your hard-on for Pastner has you talking crazy. Best backcourt in CBB?!

Artis suspended for selling Nike gear...The irony of him going to Oregon cannot be lost :smh:

Georgetown bout to get themselves a nice win come March now.

Seen that they might be suspended for 10-12 games. Sheesh. 

Also, are Duke fans starting up this Hairston is gone for the year rumor? Haven't seen it anywhere else. 

It moved. CBS Sports agrees with me.

Memphis, Louisville, OK State, UConn, Ducks, Kentucky, ND, Sparty, Duke, Boise State.

I'd have UConn and Sparty higher personally.

It moved. CBS Sports agrees with me.

Memphis, Louisville, OK State, UConn, Ducks, Kentucky, ND, Sparty, Duke, Boise State.

I'd have UConn and Sparty higher personally.

Does that mean you have the support of Norlander, Parrish and Borzello? Yikes. No way any of those guys could possibly be wrong.

Can't wait for Tuesday......Offensively I feel like UK is better,defense wise I think Mich St. has the edge it's gonna be a game....As for Duke and Kansas,as much as I hate Kansas I hate Duke more I hope Wiggins drops 30+ and the Jayhawks roll

UK,Duke,Mich.St.,Ohio St. and Texas to wear alternate throw back uniforms this season...Duke will wear 1991 or 1992 uniforms,Michigan St. Will wear 1979 or 2000......As for UK....please let it be the denim...please...No word on Ohio St or Texas

Edit found a local newspaper article about it UK will be the "Cat Scratch" seen here http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v0i-Cc4bN...FYxq_5Z5YNQ/s1600/1215253516_0203a12f47_o.jpg

Or the denim seen here http://sportsdesignblog.typepad.com/.a/6a01127953797128a40120a5407515970b-250wi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom