The College Basketball Post

Hey guys this is obviously the most hyped draft in a long time I'm trying to compile draft reports on every prospect, but obviously I can't watch every game, so I'm trying to get quick scouting thoughts on games that I missed, or any games with players likley fof the 2014 draft.

I DIDN'T see.

Jabari Parker
Glenn Robinson
Isaiah Austin
Gary Harris
Sam Dekker
Tyler Ennis

-how were they used in the offence? pick and roll play? post up?
-the way they were utilized is that likely to happen in an nba O.
-did the show premium skills, skills that project to be above average or better on the NBA level
-did they show skills that would be significantly BELOW average on the NBA level?
-defensive effort, intensity? instincts?

obviously im not expecting full wright ups but ANY thoughts and any prospects play would be appreciated.

Randle can average 24 and 15 for the rest of the year. So can Parker....and Wiggins will be STILL be the #1 pick.
My friend who coaches D1 ball in convinced Randle will go number one. He also predicted Bennett going number one last year early in the season.

Last edited:
I know it's only one in but Bari is special, like Kyrie special. Not gonna lie I wasn't buying in his senior year and after the Mikki D but that was clearly bc of the injury. He truly a mix of PP and Melo(less selfish) can score from anywhere on the court with ease. And doesn't mind creating for others. Dudes IQ and footwork is so much more advanced, plus he doesn't mind hitting the boards. Of course he's a freshmen so his defense need to catch up. Him and Hood are gonna give fools nightmares.

my god, there seems to be so much talent in the NCAA right now. I know the freshman class was highly touted, but they're looking every bit as advertised-maybe even better/more productive than i realistically imagined... and there are some sophs who can go too

I hate to say it but one of Tuesday night games will be ruined by the touch foul system.

I pray not. So much talent on those four teams. Would be a shame for fouls to play a negative part in the game. Especially ticky tack fouls

I hope they keep calling the fouls. Only way things will eventually get fixed. It's helped already from what I've seen. Some awful defense and everyone getting blown by, but it sure beats grabbing and holding.

I hope they keep calling the fouls. Only way things will eventually get fixed. It's helped already from what I've seen. Some awful defense and everyone getting blown by, but it sure beats grabbing and holding.

100% agree, its like the delay of game call in the nba, you will get tons of calls early, but players will eventually adjust.

edit

How years of eligibility does David ******g Stockton have left?

Last edited:

100% agree, its like the delay of game call in the nba, you will get tons of calls early, but players will eventually adjust.

edit

How years of eligibility does David ******g Stockton have left?

LOL back on Stockton again this year I see....

Cats roll by 30 Randle finishes with 22 and 14,time to get ready for Tuesday,,,I don't know much about Michigan St. can anybody give me a quick breakdown of the match ups??

Back
Top Bottom