The College Basketball Post

Yep Thursday will be a big game for us.

Hasn't been this much hype in Tucson for several seasons. Nothing short of winning the Pac12 and an elite eight\final four run will be acceptable

Who's number 3 and 14 on Uconn? Beautiful :evil:

Masqueda Lewis would be very sexy if she lost weight.

The prettiest players on UConn be on the bench, word to Caroline Doty. KML is skinny she just has all her weight on her head :lol: not looking forward to UConn winning 4 more championships in a row :smh:

I have Kentucky and Kansas winning later on today

43 ft's in the 1st half of LSU/Umass 
laugh.gif

The prettiest players on UConn be on the bench, word to Caroline Doty. KML is skinny she just has all her weight on her head :lol: not looking forward to UConn winning 4 more championships in a row :smh:

I had a thing for Nykesha Sales in the 90's , with her big a**.

Sindarius Thornwell (from South Carolina ) is a player I really want to see play . Baylor will probably kill the Gamecocks on the glass today.

Just a thought before tonight, if I am supposed to believe in Mich St. like all the talking heads want me to, we have to see it from Appling and I'm just not a fan.

Anybody else think Kansas's jerseys look like practice jerseys? Those things are terrible.

I know everyone's in love with the Wiggins Randle Parker's of the world but y'all sleeping on Gordon from the Wildcats supremely underrated I swear dude can ball

I know everyone's in love with the Wiggins Randle Parker's of the world but y'all sleeping on Gordon from the Wildcats supremely underrated I swear dude can ball
Seen Gordon play many high school games.  I swear he would have been the first pick in the draft if he came out this year.  At the very least top 5.  Havent caught a Zona game yet this year though.

i think he's sorta slept on, but he played against Wiggins in HS, and everybody's seen him ball. He's in the top talks, but just simply doesnt have the high ceiling/mold as the other guys. Unfortunate, because he might be like the best prospect in some other classes.

Not sold on Gordon yet and as cliche as it sounds he reminds me of a poor man's Blake, which isn't a high ceiling. He's gotta show me something in the post cause I don't see him as a 3. Got that Derrick Williams mentality.

And you know how MSU's going to play out this year. Struggle at times then pick up steam close to the tourney and put together a Final 4 run. Different year, same @#$%

Just a thought before tonight, if I am supposed to believe in Mich St. like all the talking heads want me to, we have to see it from Appling and I'm just not a fan.
More interested in Payne putting it all together consistently, which I doubt he will. He'll be pretty damn good at various times this year, though. 

Ike Azotam is a beast, love that guy.

Caddy Lalanne is finally putting it together, too.

Jordan Mickey & JOB :smokin

Nike N7 is partnering with four universities—Florida State, Nevada, New Mexico and Oregon State—to bring Native American Heritage Month to life on the basketball court during November.

Teams from each participating school will make a departure from their traditional colors for one game, donning turquoise Nike N7 uniforms, to highlight the importance of bringing sport and physical activity to Native American and Aboriginal youth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom