The College Basketball Post

With that said, I think Blake Griffin is the best player in college basketball. Craftsy, I hope you were watching this game tonight and saw what this kid is capable of. %%$@ Hansbroad, %%$@ Harangody. Griffin would eat these dudes lunch boxes if they squared up this year.
I been tellin yall...
wink.gif
pimp.gif
Didn't Chase Budinger bang on somebody last night? Who was it?
Brett Royster, Florida Atlantic... I know the kid, and I'm waiting for the clip so I can shoot him a text.
laugh.gif

Dunno, how long it'll last...but Chase has a little chip on his shoulder right now.

Vaden gona go for 30+

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Brett Royster...also known as the kid that I drove around all of junior year of high school
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Dunno, how long it'll last...but Chase has a little chip on his shoulder right now.

Vaden gona go for 30+

after zona 1st lose it will be gone him hitting a few 3 point shots early means he going to jacking from there all game

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Brett Royster...also known as the kid that I drove around all of junior year of high school
roll.gif
I found it...And others.

I think I found a new favorite site
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

http://yougotdunkedon.blo...se-budinger-dunks-on.html

And Chase is definitely playoing with more heart, and less ({})

He must've been reading NT over the summer

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

With that said, I think Blake Griffin is the best player in college basketball. Craftsy, I hope you were watching this game tonight and saw what this kid is capable of. %%$@ Hansbroad, %%$@ Harangody. Griffin would eat these dudes lunch boxes if they squared up this year.
laugh.gif
dude is a beast...not only would he eat their lunch, buttheir lunch boxes too.
eek.gif

Zonaaaaaaaaaaaa

C-Bud is looking way different the two years past. I've NEVER even seen him try to dunk on someone and he just looks like a different player

eek.gif
This guy Steph really isn't playin around this year .. I thoughthe wouldn't get nearly as many good looks without Richards, but I guess I was wrong

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

This dude is shootin' terrible and still got 44 pts
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
c'mon man, he put these numbers up against a teamwith no big man. Like I said, he's impressive - but i wanna see him match up against a decent big man first. He didn't really get to show me much ofhis repertoire tonight offensively because he was getting hacked anytime he gained position.. But i will admit he's a beast on the boards like Beasley waslast year, and he's got a great touch from the line that's gonna punish anybody who dares to foul him like Davidson tried to, or more. Best player inthe country? Maybe, but I'm not a huge fan of anybody this year in terms of POY just yet - so i'm open to hearing a lot of arguments right now
laugh.gif
Ithink it's a bit premature to throw the crown on him when this is the first real day of matchups we've seen.

Oklahoma looks better than I thought they would, overall.. i'd say that's what I was more impressed with tonight.

Davidson is suffering the sort of fate I predicted with Curry at the point - they spend half their time just trying to get the ball back to him after he passesthe ball from the point. Kid is gonna be worn out by mid-season if they keep pressing him 90 feet all season, and everybody (especially davidson staff) knowsit. Something will have to change there if they expect to steamroll their conference for a third straight year. He can't play that many minutes with thatsort of workload and have much left by season's end, it's just not possible. Granted the level of competition will severely drop after the new year,but it still looks to me like they lack a real offensive threat outside of him - if Lovedale shows up tonight and puts in 3 or 4 of those inside shots hemissed, Davidson might escape that place with a W despite being out-got in every stat possible... Which tells you how much that experience in the NCAA'slast year does for a program like Davidson - they are a tough team to put down, they expect to win no matter what the score says... Gotta respect that.

Griffin would eat Hansbrush's food easily... Roy wouldn't be stupid enough to play bush against Blake tho, he'd put Deon as the scraficial lamb.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

if Lovedale shows up tonight and puts in 3 or 4 of those inside shots he missed, Davidson might escape that place with a W despite being out-got in every stat possible...

Exactly.

if Lovedale anybody shows up tonight and puts in 3 or 4 of those inside shots he missed, Davidson might escape that place with a W despite being out-got in every stat possible...
fixed. Curry's entire supporting cast wasn't even serviceable tonight. it wasn't just Lovedale, Bryant Barr aka the white lobster orwhatever he's called was 1-10.

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

if Lovedale anybody shows up tonight and puts in 3 or 4 of those inside shots he missed, Davidson might escape that place with a W despite being out-got in every stat possible...
fixed. Curry's entire supporting cast wasn't even serviceable tonight. it wasn't just Lovedale, Bryant Barr aka the white lobster or whatever he's called was 1-10.

To contradict myself a little bit - because the offense goes entirely through Curry, and there's so much focus put on getting him open... the other guysare definitely going to struggle to find a scoring rhythm. I don't know why they couldn't get the high pick and roll working more often - theyslipped it a few times and got really nice passes from Curry for layups (or should've beens)...

I'm not excusing some of the poor play of his teammates, but it's going to be that way when you run an offense so heavily centered on one guy -that's just how it goes. It takes a special kind of player to be able to be setting guys up all game long and then magically becoming a clutch scorer whencalled upon... and usually those types of guys don't end up at places like Davidson
laugh.gif

Arizona State and that dude I keep being told is the second coming are losing to SDSU right now... despite shooting 51 percent from the field to the aztecs 37percent. The hell is going on there?

Meanwhile, the other team in Arizona is down 10 at the half to UAB, as expected... That pac-10 is looking tough this year
laugh.gif

Allen - i'm just now reading some stuff on SDSU this year... can they legitimately challenge UNLV and BYU for that championship? 20 win season, 5 startersreturning... seems like a good combination, but I don't remember seeing them much last year and haven't kept up much with them since Heath andSlaughter left... I know UNLV and BYU are damn good... is SDSU on that level or close? or not really?

Back
Top Bottom