The College Basketball Post

This boy Steph has no help what so ever... I know he gets frustrated as all hell out there ... he has 27 and they're still down 11
smh.gif

This comeback Davidson havin' must be givin' Allen cold sweats
laugh.gif
I know he gettin' deja vu like a mother +#+@ right now.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

This comeback Davidson havin' must be givin' Allen cold sweats
laugh.gif
I know he gettin' deja vu like a mother +#+@ right now.
hell, watching him again...we actually did a pretty good job defending him
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. That game still is a mystery to me tho..shooting 63% from the floor and losing
laugh.gif

The kid is just good. The team is extremely well coached. Have to give credit where it's due.

Just me or could a good, disciplined offensive team have their way with UNC...no surprises tho. They over extend and it can open up a lot for a good passing,cutting team.

And yes, Malta...Deon
pimp.gif
...If I was a UNC fan and in need of a bucket andofficiating not withstanding, I'd probably prefer to have him on the block having to make a move instead of Tyler

..I see SJU fans aren't all that happy...but yall hung tough. And the cornell win was a good one. Was pulling for them to pull it off tonight.

St. John's would have won if we had a coherent coach who preached to his players to dump the ball in the goddamn post.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Word, Cake...
smh.gif

Ever since Davidson started their run, there's been numerous questionable calls goin' Oklahoma's way.

Damn shame.
It's owed from last March. KLJ would agree.

Curry just needs a big man with some heart
OK defense was pretty good though

Blake Griffin might be playing in OK the way the Thunder are going
nerd.gif

[h1]Woman says she was hit by Devendorf[/h1][h3]by Robert A. Baker / The Post-Standard[/h3]
[h3]Tuesday November 18, 2008, 5:06 PM[/h3]

smb_081118_devo155.jpg

SYRACUSE, NY -- The Syracuse Police Department submitted a summons application seeking the arrest of Eric Devendorf, a junior guard starting on the SUbasketball team, Sgt. Tom Connellan, speaking for Syracuse police, said. Devendorf has not been arrested.

In a news release, the Onondaga County District Attorney's Office said the matter has been referred to the Syracuse University Judicial Affairs Office.It said any further decision by the DA's office will be deferred pending the outcome of the university proceedings.

Kimberly Smith, 20, said she was driving her 2007 Honda about 3 a.m. in the 900 block of Walnut Avenue when several people began kicking her car, Connellansaid.

Smith told police she got out of the car to get the people to stop. Eric Devendorf walked up to Smith with a closed fist and struck her, Smith toldpolice.

Devendorf shouted obscenities and told her to get back in the car, Connellan said.

Syracuse police first became aware of the incident when they were called in the early morning Nov. 1 to University Place and Comstock Avenue on a harassmentcomplaint, Connellan said. SU Public Safety officers were on the scene as well, he said.

Smith told police she couldn't identify the people kicking her car but that she could identify Devendorf, whom she knew, Connellan said.

Devendorf lists Smith as a friend on his MySpace page, Connellan said.

Closed fist? Seriously?
indifferent.gif

Just based off tonight's game, I hate these Griffin brothers even more now.

They seem dumb as rocks, and if I have to see the camera pan over to their hick Mom one more time...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom