The College Basketball Post

Ebanks has good handle to be so tall.

Hopefully he's not a %@*% up once he gets to school.

Cause that boy's got talent.

He should excel under Huggy Bear

^ nice avy switch.

pimp.gif

I went to school with ebanks he's not a head case just immature
and that footage is from his sophomore year hs crazy
smh.gif

im tellin yall daye has the tools to be reaaaaal good..i really hope he put it together..

on the other end ..im looking forward to matt bouldin and pargo really steppin it up. i really miss ravio and batista for some reason. if heyveldt can actuallyplay instead of being on the bench thatll give us a chance, dont forgot about micah downs

What's other dudes name on Zaga that was goin 3 for 3 with Steph in that opening round...he can shoot the lights out..

Zaga doesn't break through this year, they never will

Originally Posted by allen3xis

And Allen what kind of production you think Dajuan will do this year?
nerd.gif
Season is on his shoulders. I expect big things. Having an offseason this year which he didn't last should really be beneficial. Still wish he could play the 3 more often. If we can get him at the 3 and Freeman at the 2 at times...that's a nightmare to match up with.

Ok thanks. Might scoop him up in fantasy.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And for all the hype Austin Daye gets he better become something. He didn't do much for me last year.
That's what I hate about the media the most. They hype up an individual and suddenly the onus is on the player to live up to others standards. It's not like the player came out, punchin' his chest, saying how good he is.
Yea I get where your coming from. Just for all the hype the media gives him. I would expect him to actually be good.

[h2]http://www.zagsblog.net/2008/10/16/bobby-knight-to-return-to-coaching/[/h2]
[h2]Bobby Knight to Return to Coaching?
Posted on Oct 16, 2008 8:31 am[/h2]

Bobby Knight returning to coaching? Here's an AP story suggesting he's leaving the door open….

INDIANAPOLIS - Bob Knight, the winningest coach in Division I history, left the door ajar to a return to coaching college basketball during a wide-ranging television interview broadcast Wednesday night.

"I got nothing else to do. It would just depend on the circumstances," the former Army, Indiana and Texas Tech coach told host Mickey Maurer on "Mickey's Corner" on Indianapolis public TV station WFYI.
Knight, well-known for his crusty demeanor, peppered his answers with language that brought on several bleeps, but overall was laid-back during the hourlong interview taped Sept. 10, eight years to the day the Hall of Fame coach was fired from Indiana, which he led to three national championships in his 29 years there.
Give him a staff that can recruit, and he'd still do wonders.

Tobias Harris will be at UCONN for Midnight Madness.

Dom Cheek at Kansas friday and then at Nova next week.

Harrison Barnes will visit Duke on the 24th

YO!
Naaaaaaaah!!!! We don't need anymore powder puff fans in here, Sorry Ant.
Powder puff, you say?

Explain.

I'm thorough from late October to that last Monday in April.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Naaaaaaaah!!!! We don't need anymore powder puff fans in here, Sorry Ant.
Powder puff, you say?

Explain.

I'm thorough from late October to that last Monday in April.

DF!!!

*coughs* Ahem..*coughs* IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN YOU HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR THOSE #%%* IN RALEIGH... CORRECT?!?!?!

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Austin Daye is garbage. Saw him play UConn at the Fleet Center, charmin soft.
Charmin, no. Frail, yes.

He puts on some weight, and he's a sure fire lottery pick.

YO!
*coughs* Ahem..*coughs* IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN YOU HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR THOSE #%%* IN RALEIGH... CORRECT?!?!?!
That would be Chapel Hill, NC.

Most consistent program in CBB. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
That would be Chapel Hill, NC.

Most consistent program in CBB. DF!!!

UNC is the new Duke. Duke is the new...ehh Duke just sucks now.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

[h2]http://www.zagsblog.net/2008/10/16/bobby-knight-to-return-to-coaching/[/h2]
[h2]Bobby Knight to Return to Coaching?
Posted on Oct 16, 2008 8:31 am[/h2]

Bobby Knight returning to coaching? Here's an AP story suggesting he's leaving the door open….

INDIANAPOLIS - Bob Knight, the winningest coach in Division I history, left the door ajar to a return to coaching college basketball during a wide-ranging television interview broadcast Wednesday night.

"I got nothing else to do. It would just depend on the circumstances," the former Army, Indiana and Texas Tech coach told host Mickey Maurer on "Mickey's Corner" on Indianapolis public TV station WFYI.
Knight, well-known for his crusty demeanor, peppered his answers with language that brought on several bleeps, but overall was laid-back during the hourlong interview taped Sept. 10, eight years to the day the Hall of Fame coach was fired from Indiana, which he led to three national championships in his 29 years there.
Give him a staff that can recruit, and he'd still do wonders.

I can't imagine kids would go play for Bobby anymore... He had trouble recruiting even second and third tier kids here in Texas for most ofhis time at Tech...

We need Bobby to stay at ESPN. His omments last year were priceless. The faces he made when Dicky would start rambling.

YO!
UNC is the new Duke.
Is that a bandwagoners claim?

I'll admit, there are a bunch. And there are some "casual" fans who only claim the Heels due to Michael. But in comparison to Dook?
laugh.gif
And tothat end, what #1 team doesn't have bandwagoners? USC football. Hell, Florida football.

As for me though, I don't have to make my own case. Live and breathe the Blue.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

We need Bobby to stay at ESPN. His omments last year were priceless. The faces he made when Dicky would start rambling.
Didn't the guy pick Pitt to be a for sure Final Four team?

Bobby is brilliant on ESPN though.

I'd say more of, they're hard to like...

And Hansbrough as the center piece....there is a very 90's Duke vibe to the current squad. The Media adds to it.

like this recent article from the rivals preview..

"Tyler Hansbrough isn't just the best big man in college basketball. Hansbrough is one of the best big men ever to play the college game."

"...It's tough to imagine Hansbrough getting any better."

YO!
there is a very 90's Duke vibe to the current squad. The Media adds to it
Eh... I think there's a Laettner vibe to the media's coverage of Psycho. But those Dookies were on some NKOTB garbage. Pimple faced co-edslined up at the team bus.
"...It's tough to imagine Hansbrough getting any better."

laugh.gif

That's actually a fair assessment, though not in the context it was probably written. And I can understand "hard to like." ESPECIALLY consideringthis group isn't lacing up as Defending Champs as did the '91-'92 Dookies. They got some things to accomplish before some the praise is warrantedbut I've never found it too difficult a task to recognize "respectable" fans and publications among the crowd of groupies.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom