The College Basketball Post

Welp looks like Tyler Ennis is a goner, I love him as a college PG, but man I'd be kind of terrified to take him top 10.

Not as sure about Ennis as an NBA prospect as I am him as a college player

I'd take Exum/Smart/Harris before him

Last edited:
No surprise but Sporting News is reporting that Cal has let the NBA execs.,scouts,etc.. know that the twins will be staying for their Sophomore year....Been hearing it for a while now but glad to see even a little evidence,best move for them.

Last edited:
They should stay.

Wiggins
Embid
Parker
Randle
Smart
Gordon
Exum

all gone, but if you not one of them staying makes sense.

don't believe Cal would say that at all. as we stand right now they have to stay... but there's still a lot of season left and Cal actually saying that goes against everything he shoves down people's throats. surely he hasn't reached desperation mode already. if the Twins and their fam have actually already made a decision, that explains where their heads are at.

something tells me Willie's dumbass is gonna bounce. :smh:

don't believe Cal would say that at all. as we stand right now they have to stay... but there's still a lot of season left and Cal actually saying that goes against everything he shoves down people's throats. surely he hasn't reached desperation mode already. if the Twins and their fam have actually already made a decision, that explains where their heads are at.

something tells me Willie's dumbass is gonna bounce. :smh:

I don't mind WCS leaving if it gives us a shot at Myles Turner.

i was just thinking more for Willie's sake... dude's not ready at all. and give me a Junior Willie over Turner.

Last edited:
i was just thinking more for Willie's sake... dude's not ready at all.

No doubt, but it just appears his head is somewhere else. Not sure if it just a passing distraction or he has started to think about his near future. If it is the latter there is nothing that can be done to help him and he won't be of much value to the team next year if he can't focus on what he is doing in the present.

That said I'd love to see him to commit to developing his game and bringing it every time he steps on the floor. I think the days of blaming his poor performance on "conditioning" are over. Just no excuses left unless he has a sick parent or something like that. Then for sure it's understandable.

You guys know I dislike Naadir Tharpe but he's been playing well on this 7-game winning streak for Kansas. Jayhawks are scary but I still like Sparty and Florida better come March. Walker is playing Tuesday against Mizzou.

Tharpe balled twice against ISU, OK St, and OU. Career-high in assists (12) at Allen against the Cyclones.

What pray tell is Willie Vallie Stein supposed to learn by staying in College?

it would be a wast of time he's still likely a top 20 pick, you risk being picked apart if you stay any longer.

He needs to leave, so he can start learning the intricacies of NBA big man defense, can't do that in college.

Last edited:
Shouts to Karl Towns for representing Jersey and Whitehead for NYC (Brooklyn).

I believe the last McD's AA from NYC was Pinkston.

I'm bias because ennis replaced Scoop has my poppin bottles buddy (even tho he doesnt drink) but hes gonna be a stud in the nba. Although his ppg doesnt show it, he can easily drop 17-20 a night if he NEEDED tooo

Looks like Greg Whittington will not be attending Rutgers. This dummy probably decided to go overseas.

Back
Top Bottom