The College Basketball Post

WTF kinda call was that? Horrible call against Penn State. Horrible. 

And another call blown. 

Refs trying to give this game to OSU in the last minute! 
laugh.gif
 Wow. 

Ohhhh PSU knocks down the set play 3! Tie game with 11.0 to go. 

Last edited:
Between his high school and college years I've seen Ian Miller get crossed up/faked out badly more than just about anybody I can think of at a major D1 school :lol:

Johnny Dawkins is a terrible coach, the way he's deploying his talent makes ZERO sense, having Dwight Powell basically play SF, so Stefan Nastic (who is a stiff.) can post up, is silly, they play too slow.

Really liking Prince Wiggins being more aggressive. If that jump shot is falling plus JoJo I'll be seeing the board in Dallas for the Final Four.

:smokin @ Coach Self showing love to Trey.

Last edited:
Wiggins slander seems prettttty quiet. :nerd:

Full McDAA list?

Kelsey Mitchell in the girls game. :pimp: Should be MVP.

Anyone seem the dez wells game winner vs miami?? Dude is the only talent the terps have. I thought faust would have been better and same with Cleare. Roddy Peters doesn't get that much burn.

McDonalds All American teams announced. Three Twin Cities cats on the list of 24 :pimp:

Hoping Rashad Vaughn ends up picking Iowa State.

I haven't really seen much of his games lately but Wiggins looks to finally be playing like how most of us thought he would. From the highlights I've seen it still looks like catch and shoot jumpers, fastbreak layups and free throws though...still would like to see him break his man down off the dribble as a wing player.

Wiggins slander seems prettttty quiet.
nerd.gif
Meh, there were only a few people slandering him. There were much more who had level critiques of his play which caused many to put on their capes.

He's playing well for sure, it's quite possible his teammate has surpassed him on the draft board though. Which is something I would have never thought imaginable after reading some of the things people had to say about Wiggins at the beginning of the year.

Back
Top Bottom