The College Basketball Post

Zona was just really off, Johnson 1-14 
sick.gif
... Where do they drop to in the rankings now? 4th?

Zona was just really off, Johnson 1-14 :x ... Where do they drop to in the rankings now? 4th?

I agree, plus Cal plays well on D when they want to, like the game the had against Syracuse but, they have problems in the second half. The D played well and Cobbs won us the game with Arizona not playing clutch.

Brandon Ashley looks to have a broken foot, and will likely be out for the season.

Likely means Korcheck has to play some significant minutes. I think us Wildcat fans might look back on tonight as the game that most us the national title :smh:

Go Bears!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, Cuse>Wildcats

You don't believe that

Tbh zona doesnt scare me. A full strength duke squad does though. Dawkins and sheed almost won it by themselves. Not a good sign

Also do not want any parts of florida

:rofl: woody the god. I know if duke beats cuse in a few weeks your gonna let me have it hahaha

#1 in america now.

Last edited:
I expect coach K to expose that zone in Durham. Put Hood or Bari in the middle and attack from there. I also expect 4 of our most important players to be in foul trouble. Bari fouling out hurt us for a long stretch bc Grant was just putting Dre in the basket, at least 8 straight. 6 of those were dunks. Smh

Last edited:
Be for real with yourself for a brief second, if you watched the game you saw the nonsense that was going on out there.

Of course I watched. It was horribly officiated, but y'all have benefited from that many times over the years. :lol:

1. Syracuse
2. Arizona
3. Florida
4. Wichita State
5. San Diego State
6. Villanova
7. Cincinnati
8. Kansas
9. Michigan State
10. Michigan

Florida is the most dangerous team in the country imo. I want no parts of them come March when Walker has gotten in a rhythm.

Jerry Palm has Cincy as a 2 seed with SDSU and Wichita as 1 seeds 
laugh.gif

Edit: Oklahoma State released Stevie Clark following his 2nd arrest smh

Last edited:
Going to be a serious spacing crunch with that Arizona offense with Ashley out.

They have the number 1 ranked defense in the country, Gordon has to make shots to keep the offense functional.

Back
Top Bottom