The College Basketball Post

If Ennis comes out? Top 10?

if they go final 4 or win it all - yes. i'd like to see him and grant come back, both could shoot into the top 5 (grant more on potential) next year. i also think ennis would be 1st team all american as well as the poster boy for college basketball.

one thing with ennis is that i would like to see him be more aggressive shooting. he doesn't really look for his own shot and the fact that grant has a suspect jumper and christmas isn't the best offensively doesn't help the offense if they just focus on ****ey's 3 and cj's mid range game

Last edited:
If Ennis comes out? Top 10?

10-15 looks to be his range.

I just don't see it either. Hopefully he stays 3 years, because we're so loaded for a while.

your living in a fantasy world bro, his stock is just getting higher and higher, if he continues to play well, and plays well in the tournament he's a goner.

only way he stays three years if his knee explodes or something. :lol:

Tyler Ennis isn't going top 5 in any draft, nobody is taking guy with avg size and avg athleticism with a top 5 pick.

Last edited:
If you are a NBA gm why would you draft Marcus smart in the lottery when you can trade for waiters for next to nothing. I just don't see it. He is nothing more than waiters 2.0

What has Smart improved
laugh.gif

It's actually surprising critics aren't out with pitch forks. Too busy with Wiggins and Parker I guess

What has Smart improved :lol:

It's actually surprising critics aren't out with pitch forks. Too busy with Wiggins and Parker I guess

Yeah Marcus Smart's game is rough around the edges, but his competiveness is indescribable. The kid just flat out impacts the game in so many ways while he's on the court. As for Waiters 2.0? What an insult... :lol:

If you are a NBA gm why would you draft Marcus smart in the lottery when you can trade for waiters for next to nothing. I just don't see it. He is nothing more than waiters 2.0

uhhhhh what?
Turrrible comparison :x , Waiters and Smart are 2 totally different players :lol: ...But yea no idea why Smart decided to stay, he gained nothing from staying in school...the good thing for a player like him though is the teams /scouts that like him already knew he cant shoot and is still learning how to play PG , but the things they like about him (size/strength, defense, aggressiveness, toughness, versatility, competitiveness etc. ) doesn't change so he still good to be picked in the 4-10 range

Good to see Le'bryan playing with some effort and urgency out here too, he got talent but seemed like he never cared

And sign me up for Tyler Ennis in the late lottery-late 1st, he can be a solid PG in the league :pimp:

10-15 looks to be his range.
your living in a fantasy world bro, his stock is just getting higher and higher, if he continues to play well, and plays well in the tournament he's a goner.

only way he stays three years if his knee explodes or something.
laugh.gif

Tyler Ennis isn't going top 5 in any draft, nobody is taking guy with avg size and avg athleticism with a top 5 pick.
"If you were to ask me right now whether I'd take Ennis over Kyrie Irving, I think it's Ennis," one GM said. "He does all the things that help a basketball team win basketball games. You can pick him apart on individual flaws, but I would take this kid right now and trust him to run my team. I think there's very few freshmen you could ever say that about."

"If you were to ask me right now whether I'd take Ennis over Kyrie Irving, I think it's Ennis," one GM said. "He does all the things that help a basketball team win basketball games. You can pick him apart on individual flaws, but I would take this kid right now and trust him to run my team. I think there's very few freshmen you could ever say that about."

yeah people are just saying that as backlash to Kyrie's fake PG horrible play.

:lol: @ taking Ennis over Kyrie in the NBA

David Kahn lite moves

It's more or less the issue that Kyrie has this talent and hasn't helped his team win or improve at all.

As a matter of fact he moved down the PG food chain a lot this year and many players surpassed him.

Sounds like Vaughn will announce this weekend.  It's interesting he's announcing the weekend before he was supposed to go on his UNC visit.  Would be huge for us (2nd McD's AA in school history), but I'm not going to get my hopes up.  

Ennis getting drated to a team like..Chicago would be perfect. Thats the only way he would be looked at by being > Kyrie because he wouldnt have to do much. Healthy DRose, noah, etc.

Sorta like how Chalmers getting drafted to miami was perfect for both sides. Not comparing chalmers to Ennis because i believe ennis is better than when chalmers was in school but ennis being drafted into a situation like him would be nice. In no way is he a franchise cornerstone like kyrie tho

Last edited:
I know I'm dreaming about Ennis being a 3yr guy. As long as he stays two, I'll be content....

Fair doesn't translate to me either. He's able to elevate in college over small guys, but it won't be that easy in the NBA. Plus, he cannot create for himself, little to no dribble moves. 

Love Tuesday hoops, usually some sneaky good games, and tonight is loaded with them.

Back
Top Bottom