The College Basketball Post

I know you guys are going to think I'm crazy but I am going to go out on a limb and say Wichita State

Wiggins is a humble dude I'm think FSU for sure

This can be looked at a couple of different ways. If he goes to FSU it's Wiggins and his band of merry men. At UK he is part of group of rockstars.

Doubting humility has little to do with his choice and the way he's going about it.

This can be looked at a couple of different ways. If he goes to FSU it's Wiggins and his band of merry men. At UK he is part of group of rockstars.

Doubting humility has little to do with his choice and the way he's going about it.
correct. He doesn't have to be a rock star. He can take the harder route to the tourney. All the while he won't be on tv much.

LeBryan Nash....

his name is LeBryan Nash tho...

And not only does he play like Ron Artest, but even admits that people think he looks like Metta.

It's like God got lazy and used the NBA 2K association rookie generator to make people. Like how they end up being frankensteins of actual NBA players, ****** names be Kobe Jordan and ****, centers with Ray Allen's jumpshot and **** but look like Obama.

Yea...something like that. LeBryan Nash...

L

O

L

All I know is my Tarheels need to stop embarrassing themselves

nah, lets keep that going

Back
Top Bottom