The College Basketball Post

[My body can't take anymore of this basketball insanity today and we still got a long way to go lol .. SFA, UNC, DUke, Coastal Carolina, KD 51pts plus the game winning 3 in double OT .. Too much excitement!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Still juiced from the UNC win. What a game :pimp:

Great game, you guys were just too athletic for us honestly. I feel bad for Bryce Cotton, played a helluva game. Dude is one of the nicest guys and hardest workers I've ever seen. PC was his only D1 scholarship and look what he did :smokin . He's a smart dude who never went out when I was in school and doesn't drink or smoke, he just always hit the gym. I really hope a team drafts him, cause if any1 deserves its him

If VCU was a bigger school, homie mighta ha to transfer out. Lol he still might have to take some transient classes at the local community college

Last edited:
Virginia hitting some clutch shots.

My boy got 6 free tickets for the night games tomorrow in Buffalo. He asked if I wanted to go. Uhhh..free + a road trip = absolutely. Should be fun. Dayton/Cuse & UConn/Nova - not a bad lineup. 

And, of course, too hype for my Pitt boys to upset the Gators tomorrow.

pimp.gif

Well, at least I'm a lot more confident that Michigan State will beat Virginia now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom