The College Basketball Post

Another year, another awful Mick Cronin offense. He actually has guys that can score this year too.

WVU is legit just for the fact you can't keep them off the offensive boards with Williams and Holton. They finally have Hugggins guys again.

Miami is so well coached it's ridiculous.

On the flip side it's amazing how Paul Hewitt has destroyed what Coach L built in a handful of years.

Last edited:
Is WVU actually legit or UCONN just have a bad night?

Both. The team is too young and Boatright's game isn't built on facilitating or leading. Reminds me of the Kobe / Lakers situation right now.

I do have faith in Purvis and Hamilton looks like he can be a player. Brimah got Thabeet written all over him: flashes of development but no long term potential.

Frank Kaminsky is dotting peoples eyes right now...looks more athletic as well, better lift.

also it seems like Bo Ryan is giving Frank White and Dekkar more room to freelance which is great for the national championship chances.

tonight?

also I like the way Stanley Johnson flows on the offensive end.....he's pretty smooth

first time watching zona this year so I don't know how he looks over all 

Yessir, starts at 7 on espn 2.....Stanley just glides out there (in a good way) , cant stand Mcconnell

Stanley with the punch and 1. I like him, not a fan of their pg play tho.

On another note didn't know Damon is on the staff for AZ

Last edited:
Stanley Johnson's dunk 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

U of A is gonna struggle to score all year...but if their D can successfully be an "in your face" type...they're gonna be pretty good.

Jesussss just checked stat line . he was 2-11.
Is Sean living vicariously thru TJ? Why is this allowed?

Next :nthat:

Last edited:
Breonte Webber playing today? Brings me joy to watch him play on ball defense. If he learns to shoot...he'll be in the league.

43in vert and super fast.

Rick Pitino on not running the score up: We tried everything. We played four white guys and an Egyptian."

Insert Alonzo gif.

Back
Top Bottom