The College Basketball Post

Calipari draws up a air ball 3 with 10 seconds left coming out of a timeout. But some of y'all talk about Roy Williams???

Game changer.  Literally.

Kinda pisses me off even though I have no horse in this race.  Just want to see good, clean calls and this game just wasn't that.  Questionable ALL night.  

Refs horrific all madness. Whistles everywhere

F them up K!

[emoji]128526[/emoji].

40-1. Harrison's Tears are my life fuel. Wisconson did the Lords work tonight. One more win to defeat evil!

That one play where they counted the shot after the shot clock went out pretty much could've changed the result of this game
Lyles should've had a flagrant 1 on Gasser..that would've been two shots and the ball for Badgers..the Hayes shot was obviously after the shot clock...both teams had calls go against them down the stretch

Harrison twins destroyed any chance along with the refs, should have let KAT touch it every time down the stretch. 

That one play where they counted the shot after the shot clock went out pretty much could've changed the result of this game

It could've, but again, there's been questionable calls on both sides all night. Kentucky let some of their best shooters alone behind the ark multiple times in just the second half alone.

Wisconsin is long and athletic so that driving to the basket foolishness that they were trying wasn't really going to work.

But then it's always the same thing, if u let your game be broken down to one play, u deserve to lose

Suck it Kentucky!!!!

And go to hell you dirty carsalesmsn who takes advantage of the dirty system that AAU ball represents. You're not a good coach Calapari, you're a manipulative bastard!!!!

The Badgers did the NCAA a huge favor tonight.

In 5 years it will be much easier to strip KU of A Final 4 appearance than a championship

God Bless those young men

Back
Top Bottom