The College Basketball Post

My dad "if theres somthing you want from white folks go ask them now cuz they going to be happy" :lol:

Jeez now I gotta root for Dook 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Suck it Kentucky!!!!

And go to hell you dirty carsalesmsn who takes advantage of the dirty system that AAU ball represents. You're not a good coach Calapari, you're a manipulative bastard!!!!

If Calipari is a manipulative bastard, what's the NCAA?

[quote name="Osh Kosh Bosh (not a UK fan)"]Thank god im not a Kerntucky fan or the foul calls would have givin me an heart attack by now. :lol:[/quote]

[quote name="UTVOL23 (not a UK fan)"]LOL NOT A FOUL AT ALL[/quote](when Harrison 'fouled' Frank for Wisconsin to take the lead)

[quote name="trickster360cj (not a UK fan)"]That's not a foul[/quote](same play)

[quote name="RoOk (not a UK fan)"][quote name="Mamba MVP (not a UK fan)"]Shame a game of this magnitude will be marred by such terrible officiating.[/quote]Sickening man. Don't give a **** bout either team but still[/quote]

[quote name="the coolness (hates UK)"]I hate Kentucky. I hate Calipari. I hate their fans (**** Ashley Judd) and I strongly dislike these kids that choose to play there. 

But they got robbed this game. Refs even tried to give them a quick ticky tacky foul near the end there but KAT missed a big one. [/quote]

It's just me, though.

Last edited:
I straight up hate Wisky,I'm white but ill straight up punch a white cat in the mouth I hope Duke destroys you.....

Back
Top Bottom