The College Basketball Post

Same crap with uconn...no offense and no rebounding. It all starts and ends with ollie. The first 2 years he had passion and guys playing hard. Since 2014 he has been sitting on his hands and has that stupid crying face on all game. He can't coach offense and can't coach bigs. If it wasn't for shabazz and an amid a brihma hook shot in the forst round of the 2014 tournament he might have already been out. The fan base is tired of the same crap for the past 3 years.

Ollie puts it all on the guards so if they not stars the team gon suck ...Uconn been rolling out players like purvis n **** these past couple season :x :lol:

I want to be in the room when Makai Mason is wondering why he isn't getting many call backs on his job application like his other Yale class mates. :lol:

I'll hire him right now.

Also, never heard back from you a few weeks ago [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cincy is in good shape for the next few years with Jacob Evans and Jarron Cumberland on the wings.

You guys picking KU tonight? Ehh...

KU is going to really have to improve their rebounding they showed against Indiana. It was a major issue. That and transition defense...if Kennard and Allen get open looks in transition, it won't be good for KU.

However, I watched some Grand Canyon v. Duke and GC was getting into the lane pretty easily...so, I don't think Mason or Graham will have any issues doing that.

Swanigan/Haas is a great front court, I just don't think Purdue has the juice in the backcourt to beat us.

Michigan State is talented but when Deyonta left I think there ship sailed for this year. I can see Bridges being the best player in the conference but I don't think much of Tum-Tum. Think if they are going to reach their potential, they really need to Winston to take the reigns.

There is no clear best team in the Big 10, I just think IU/Wisc are the most balanced. We have shot-makers, a horse inside and a dynamic wing guy. Don't think I would take any foursome in the conference over Blackmon, Johnson, Bryant and OG.
You're spot on about MSU.  With Ben Carter and Gavin Schilling going down pre-season, we're pretty depleted in the paint.  Gavin should be back by conference play, but Ben is probably done for the year.  Tum-Tum is a great leader, plays great defense, and can handle, but his shot has never been consistent enough to be a constant threat offensively.  They do think very highly of Winston, so that's good.  The talent is definitely still there, and Izzo should have this team gelling when the time comes.

Tonight will definitely be fun to watch.

Last edited:
You guys picking KU tonight? Ehh...

KU is going to really have to improve their rebounding they showed against Indiana. It was a major issue. That and transition defense...if Kennard and Allen get open looks in transition, it won't be good for KU.

However, I watched some Grand Canyon v. Duke and GC was getting into the lane pretty easily...so, I don't think Mason or Graham will have any issues doing that.
Mason is going to turn the corner all night.

Duke still favored by 3...kinda odd

Odd how? Look at the cupboard even with the 3 freshmen bigs out. I think people are being blinded by the freshmen hype and overlooking the quality of the leftovers from last year.

A rotation of Jefferson, Jeter, Kennard, Jones, Grayson, and Frank Jackson is still a top 10 team in CBB :lol:

Odd how? Look at the cupboard even with the 3 freshmen bigs out. I think people are being blinded by the freshmen hype and overlooking the quality of the leftovers from last year.

A rotation of Jefferson, Jeter, Kennard, Jones, Grayson, and Frank Jackson is still a top 10 team in CBB
laugh.gif

A rotation of Jefferson, Jeter, Kennard, Jones, Grayson, and Frank Jackson is still a top 10 team in CBB :lol:

Odd for that exact reason...everyone is on our class so much I figured those 3 not playing would put us as dogs

Back
Top Bottom