The College Basketball Post

Grayson byke. Tatum Melo showed out in the second half. Giles got a couple buckets on the blocks. Jackson was under control and hit some key mid-range shots. Luke was Luke. Jones strapped up on D. Jeter was attached to the benched and cheered harder than I've ever seen him cheer.

:rofl: :rofl:

Hicks is an 87% free throw shooter so yes, he likely would have helped.

I think he would have done a better job on Tatum as well with his length. Luke Maye was clearly outmatched. :smh:

But who cares, really. It's over. On to the next. *shrugs*

Joel Berry is an 85% FT shooter too and we see what happened last night. This is why we play the games, my dude :lol:

Last edited:
Hicks is an 87% free throw shooter so yes, he likely would have helped.

I think he would have done a better job on Tatum as well with his length. Luke Maye was clearly outmatched. :smh:

But who cares, really. It's over. On to the next. *shrugs*

Joel Berry is an 85% FT shooter too and we see what happened last night. This is why we play the games, my dude :lol:

I get that. That's why I said likely. :lol:

It's all good, though. Y'all got that.

This gif is ******* hilarious. :rofl:

Last edited:
Why UNC stop going to Justin Jackson in the 2nd half smh. Reminds me of last year 1st game when they stop going to Brice in the 2nd....and also Berry stinking it up towards the end same way 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

But its all good ...Luke and Nate played decent. Seventh finally showing some confidence but yo.......Kenny Williams has zero confidence on offense, think he shot the ball once and got swatted from behind lol. If only he had the same confidence to shoot like Luke it could open up much more for us.

March 4th needs to hurry

Duke. Not gonna lie/front say the quality of life ain't better out in Cali but yall definitely ain't better than us at ball breh. 

When was the last time IU won it?

Cali? Where is that? Basketball in Indiana doesn't compare at all to California. That's a straight fact. You can google it.

Hoosier clearly delusional if he thinks Indiana basketball comes remotely close. Lol

Last edited:
Hoosier : Your not going to win this fight , pick your battles .

BTW : Funny thing, but next year UCLA's coach and best player will be from Indiana (Steve Alfred and Kris Wilkes).

Hoosier : Your not going to win this fight , pick your battles .

BTW : Funny thing, but next year UCLA's coach and best player will be from Indiana (Steve Alfred and Kris Wilkes).

Big Kris Wilkes fan.

And their greatest coach ever is from Indiana too. Y'all gotta put some respek on our name. Cali has produced a lot of talent in recent years. **** Georgia is becoming a hotbed too watched a HS bball game about a week ago on ESPN both teams were stacked.

On the flip side how do you guys feel about today's current aau bball? You think its helping kids get prepared for the next level?

Last edited:
Big Kris Wilkes fan.

And their greatest coach ever is from Indiana too. Y'all gotta put some respek on our name. Cali has produced a lot of talent in recent years. **** Georgia is becoming a hotbed too watched a HS bball game about a week ago on ESPN both teams were stacked.

On the flip side how do you guys feel about today's current aau bball? You think its helping kids get prepared for the next level?

Personally I don't mind AAU but I don't like that kids are so quick to up and move from one state to the next to play. I think that the highschool game (non aau) has suffered BC of it. Cities used to have great summer rec leagues can't say that is the case anymore honestly

Big Kris Wilkes fan.

Respect is there but it's not compareable.

"Large Man, Short Vertical" :lol:

NC State getting throttled by Wake. Sucks we won't see Dennis Smith in the NCAA tourney. :smh:

Sneak peak:

The East region is ridiculous.

Like UF's chances of getting to the Final Four if this is how it shakes out.

Back
Top Bottom