The College Basketball Post

I been knew this UK team was terribly constructed , they will finish 4th in the SEC. Still better than UF however

Well damb.... Time to get drunk.

tumblr_lpq5n4QC081qfwshko1_500.gif

"St John's has landed the commitment of top-75 forward J'Raan Brooks. Tremendous pull for the Red Storm. One of the most polished forwards in high school ball". according to Rivals.com

Was out at City of Palms most of the week for the local paper down here and man what an experience it was. Last year I got to do a few games, but way more this year. Guys that really stood out; Vernon Carey and Scottie Barnes were fantastic, loved their guards Drinnon and Doomes too. James Wiseman has all the tools, Alex Lomax will do very well in Wichita. Talen Horton-Tucker is a dude, my favorite player down here this week; the Archbishop Molloy kids struggled down here, Cole Anthony had one strong game but wasn't overly productive. Scottie Lewis really didn't have a good week at all, dislocated his finger on his off hand in their first game and just wasn't there.... Bryan Antoine on the other hand was terrific. Sharif Cooper can really score, if he grows a few more inches look out. Also really liked Issac Okoro from his McEachern side. Trendon Watford has a ton of tools, big upside guy. Of course, our former local kid Emmitt Williams just does what he does, unbelievable motor and the skills are still coming along. Legal issues seem like they have gone away so interested in where he ends up.​

Last edited:
Woody : You hearing anything on Cole Anthony ?

I would think he has to be looking at Nova, UK and Duke

Duke has stepped it up with him, I really want the kid. Duke is in a good spot with Capel being lead guy on him and having evaluated him for the past year

Plan is Anthony/Antoine in the backcourt with 2/3 of Bacot, Carey, Stewart(think the first 2 are more likely)

Last edited:
Georgia has landed the commitment of 2019 four-star wing Elias King, its second top-50 pledge this month after getting Ashton Hagans

Q. Grimes had a big night for his high school team. I'm sold on Kansas having one of their best teams they ever had next season if they add Romeo or Zion with their last offer.

Q. Grimes had a big night for his high school team. I'm sold on Kansas having one of their best teams they ever had next season if they add Romeo or Zion with their last offer.

I would be outright shocked if KU landed either one of those guys. Romeo is a slight chance but Zion, I believe KU has zero chance at.

"Duke, NC State and North Carolina on hand for the Christ School outing featuring five star 2019 guard Jalen Lecque"

Back
Top Bottom