The College Basketball Post

Michigan crapped the bed on offense but Cassius was controlling the game on their end... They did a good job of also using him off the ball... Their bigs started hot especially Goins and that kept the game close early... Jordan Poole is so bad on D its scary... Game in ELansing will probably be a lot like what we all saw yesterday... Teske not getting touches after the first 7 mins was not a good look... Really good game though

UW is finally in the top 25! While there ceiling is likely the sweet 16 with a favorable ranking/bracket draw it's just good to see them having a resurgence. I think it's possible they win the rest of their regular season games and the pac-12 tournament.

UW is finally in the top 25! While there ceiling is likely the sweet 16 with a favorable ranking/bracket draw it's just good to see them having a resurgence. I think it's possible they win the rest of their regular season games and the pac-12 tournament.

Think they are upset in the first round with the right matchup.

Any chance ACC ends up with 3 #1 seeds? I would hate to see UNC as a #2 seed in the same bracket as Virginia or Duke

Any chance ACC ends up with 3 #1 seeds? I would hate to see UNC as a #2 seed in the same bracket as Virginia or Duke

Each of the first four teams selected from a conference shall be placed in different regions if they are seeded on the first four lines.

Teams from the same conference shall not meet prior to the regional final if they played each other three or more times during the regular season and conference tournament.

Teams from the same conference shall not meet prior to the regional semifinals if they played each other twice during the regular season and conference tournament.

Teams from the same conference may play each other as early as the second round if they played no more than once during the regular season and conference tournament.

Any principle can be relaxed if two or more teams from the same conference are among the last four at-large seeded teams participating in the First Four.

All I wanted for them was to make the tourney and I would be happy with that result. Now I'm paranoid they could reach as high as the dreaded #5 seed
mjcry1.png
pachah1.png

Each of the first four teams selected from a conference shall be placed in different regions if they are seeded on the first four lines.

Teams from the same conference shall not meet prior to the regional final if they played each other three or more times during the regular season and conference tournament.

Teams from the same conference shall not meet prior to the regional semifinals if they played each other twice during the regular season and conference tournament.

Teams from the same conference may play each other as early as the second round if they played no more than once during the regular season and conference tournament.

Any principle can be relaxed if two or more teams from the same conference are among the last four at-large seeded teams participating in the First Four.

Repped. Did not know some of this. Makes Frachilla predictions seem a little easier to come up with lol

At this point Duke and 'crootin' just isn't fair. Coach K walk in the room and it is a wrap.

The adidas trial screwed up KU something serious. Self and Co have been striking out on kids left and right.

Back
Top Bottom