The College Basketball Post

I’m not sure if VA Tech usually has security and cheerleaders preventing students from rushing the floor but I’m glad they held them up :lol:

I know K is loyal but at this point I dont see a reason why we playing jack white...how did this guy shot get so broken??? Guy is shook out there...give Joey a shot at this point

Whenever I see the college ball thread jump in posts I know Duke must be close to losing a game.

What's the best way to go about getting seats for the ACC tournament?

Thinking about going day 2, the 7PM session. That would be 2 games right?

Obviously I would wanna see unc, duke and uva play, but just going to the tournament would be a great experience.

Wednesday night? Stubhub. Seriously, tickets before fees were like $6 when I looked the other day. I usually go to the entire thing when it’s in the state but I’m passing on Tuesday and Wednesday

The defense and doubles Duke was throwing at Nickeil Alexander-Walker were mostly effective and visibly frustrating for him (specifically Barrett).

Refs cheated.
Screenshot_20190226-210542_Chrome.jpg

Wednesday night? Stubhub. Seriously, tickets before fees were like $6 when I looked the other day. I usually go to the entire thing when it’s in the state but I’m passing on Tuesday and Wednesday

The more I look, I think Thursday night might be the best for my money.

Potentially can see unc and duke play that night if they finish 2nd and 3rd in conference.

Worse seats, but better matchups.

Back
Top Bottom