The College Basketball Post

I really did think KU would be much better than they are this season. I thought Mccormick woulda got more burn this year too. Dude been a passenger.

I really did think KU would be much better than they are this season. I thought Mccormick woulda got more burn this year too. Dude been a passenger.

They could never turn the corner. Injuries and suspensions didn’t help. Barring an absolute miracle run to Minny this will go down as the biggest failure in KU history. Preseason #1 to being blown out by a middle of the road OU team.
Dot and Big Dave’s play of late have been about the only bright spots this year. Grimes was an absolute bust and joins a rather long and disturbing list of wing players who haven’t played well at all under Self and his staff.

Probable tournament-clinching win for Minnesota over No. 11 Purdue...

That's a big win for them! I like that team they just can't seem to put it together.

That wake shot last night felt like it was on the rim forever!!!

Would’ve been such a wake luck move for it to go in and then be waved off since he didn’t get it off.

What’s the word on Vick? That’s quite a family emergency approaching a month. Is he even coming back?

Thought the Zion word was back for the ACC reg. season finale? Still the strongest possibility or not anymore?

They could never turn the corner. Injuries and suspensions didn’t help. Barring an absolute miracle run to Minny this will go down as the biggest failure in KU history. Preseason #1 to being blown out by a middle of the road OU team.
Dot and Big Dave’s play of late have been about the only bright spots this year. Grimes was an absolute bust and joins a rather long and disturbing list of wing players who haven’t played well at all under Self and his staff.

Dave been a bit part player most of the season. I really thought he was gonna get more burn than he got. And what happened to Marquis? He the PG outta Chicago I think. It's just crazy to see Self having a hard time with such a talented recruiting class.

Good win for Seton Hall , all they have to do is win 1 more game to be a lock ( either the season finale or one in the big east tournament )

Dave been a bit part player most of the season. I really thought he was gonna get more burn than he got. And what happened to Marquis? He the PG outta Chicago I think. It's just crazy to see Self having a hard time with such a talented recruiting class.

Vick is done. A family situation was a nice way of saying he has been kicked off of the team.

Dave was never expected to be a player this year with the intial depth in front of him but he had to grow up quick with the injuries, suspensions, etc. He has been a bright spot as of late.

Charlie was hot garbage this year. A complete miss by Self and his staff.

This wasn’t Self’s best year by any means and it showed. KU couldn’t get by like they normally have.

Just to be clear this a real recorded phone conversation. Not like that fake one for Sean Miler.

That is not a good look for LSU. Sucks they are also having a really good year.

This goes to show either how dumb these guys are or how accepted it was to pay players. Guys talking and texting to runners, bag guys, etc like it was nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom