The College Basketball Post

"Five star senior Matthew Hurt is expecting visitors tomorrow night. Mike Krzyzewski and the entire Duke staff, Kentucky’s John Calipari and an assistant plus Memphis asst Mike Miller all planning to watch his Wednesday night game". I saw this on Rivals.com

RJ need to get with a non drew hanlan shooting coach.

his elbow is too locked, with the ball in front of his face in creating obvious tension, should be an easy fix.

Why are these clowns cheering after escaping that? Ya’ll should be embarrassed, disgusting.

Kudos to Wake on fighting till the end, especially after all the posts from last night.

I didn't think I'd live long enough to see it, but Oklahoma might just put an end to the streak tonight.

I probably just jinxed it.

I didn't think I'd live long enough to see it, but Oklahoma might just put an end to the streak tonight.

I probably just jinxed it.

Tech, KSU and then everybody else.

The narrative will be no Dok, Vick and De Sousa but this is the worst job Self has ever done. He still had four Burger boys on his roster. Between all of the FBI stuff and the bad year that Grimes has had if I’m Hurt, Stanley and Hampton I am looking else where. That is unless them adidas bags still working.

Back
Top Bottom