The College Basketball Post

Most the fans don't care enough . I am the only one who was consistent in this thread throughout the years

Once billy donovan left everyone started to only care about UF football again. Like I told you in here months ago, be happy you got to experience UF basketball in the 2000’s and early 2010’s. That might be the peak for a very long time since the school traditionally only cares about football

Where would you guys rank Bob Huggins as a coach? I loved those Cincy teams but he seems to never have that magical run

Limited fans they say lol.
Why is everyone bunched into one section ? Do they want to make it look like no ones there on tv?

Most the fans don't care enough . I am the only one who was consistent in this thread throughout the years
Man it's hard to keep up and actually watch Florida from the west coast, but I've been off the Mike White train for years. Dude finds new ways to fail and we've been going backwards for 4 straight years. Flukes his way to a couple tourney wins and he's golden for another couple years. Frustrating is understating it.

Where would you guys rank Bob Huggins as a coach? I loved those Cincy teams but he seems to never have that magical run

He’s up there. He’s never coached at a premier program that’s what I’d call a top 10. He made the best with the players he could. But also, the top tier players who like to get pampered wouldn’t be able to handle him when generally speaking. A few would but his hard nosefocus on defense type of approach is not for everyone.

He’s like a buzz williams type with more success. You can put him in any conference with any program and he will turn it around for the better. He’ll find some hidden gems and get them to untap their full potential.

That 2010 WVU team was fun as hell to watch. Wish they would’ve beaten Duke. Starting 5 was like all dudes from the boroughs too. He’s not one of the greats but if he finally won one, he would be

Back
Top Bottom