The College Basketball Post

What’s the likelihood of Gonzaga beating Baylor in the championship and mark few saying I’ve done enough, time to go to UNC?

It must be for the old heads, cuz I don’t know or see anybody asking for Chucks college basketball coverage :lol: ...You know he doesn’t watch it all season then pops in with the takes for a couple weeks in March/April :smh:

I remember when yo 1st started the March madness ****, Clark Kellogg always looked like he was ready to smack him :lol:

I remember this, bit mostly Gumbel trying to joke around with Chuck takimg shots at him like he was Ernie and Chuck wasn't amused...he said, "you don't know me like that." :lol:

What’s the likelihood of Gonzaga beating Baylor in the championship and mark few saying I’ve done enough, time to go to UNC?
all you need to ask yourself Is why a coach who literally built a program from the ground up to be a national power year in and year out.

Unc ain't the job it used to be

Who gon question mark few in Spokane? Hes got little competition in recruiting in the nw.

These refs are letting Houston do whatever in the 2nd half. Need to just let houston take this L and protect from dumb injuries heading into monday.

Need this baylor zag game to finally take place

UNC is the job that it used to be. They’re 5 years removed from back-to-back final four appearances and a national championship. Even with Roy being older, he was still reeling in top 5 recruiting classes consistently and getting guys in the NBA since 2016.

Now mark few, yea he might be a stretch, but I just threw a name out there because he’s one of the top coaches in the country. UNC can get a top guy outside of their network. It’s just a matter of who

UNC is the job that it used to be. They’re 5 years removed from back-to-back final four appearances and a national championship. Even with Roy being older, he was still reeling in top 5 recruiting classes consistently and getting guys in the NBA since 2016.

Now mark few, yea he might be a stretch, but I just threw a name out there because he’s one of the top coaches in the country. UNC can get a top guy outside of their network. It’s just a matter of who

I hear you. But in Few’s case, since he’s from the Pacific Northwest and has no ties to UNC, coaching the Tar Heels is not a better job for him than the one he has now. And the pressure on him to get them back to perennial powerhouse status quickly would be tremendous. Just no real upside there besides coaching at a more storied basketball school.

I could only see him being tempted to leave Gonzaga for NBA money.

gettyimages-165263356-1024x1024.jpg

all you need to ask yourself Is why a coach who literally built a program from the ground up to be a national power year in and year out.

Unc ain't the job it used to be

Who gon question mark few in Spokane? Hes got little competition in recruiting in the nw.

15601237.jpg

Back
Top Bottom