The College Basketball Post

1.) Holmgren
2.) Jabari
3.) Phil Ivey Jr.

Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 3.58.28 PM.png

Went back to check some of Ivey's HS tape and had no idea he was like 6'2 tops. That post-HS growth spurt is a life changer.

Wyoming/Indiana play-in.... damn Wyoming might not even make the Field of 64 after being near the top of the conference

VTech and Texas down to the wire

Purdue should run Yale, Kentucky easy win over St. Peter's

Murray St over San Francisco, but by like 3-6, should be a good game

The Big10 getting all three of Michigan, Indiana, and Rutgers in is wild.

As a fan of a B10 team (Ohio state) I’m not falling for it. Every year we get told how the conference is so tough and blah blah blah, get 8-9 teams in, and then 5-6 of them are gone after the first round

Remember, never pick a Rick barnes/Matt Painter team to go deep in the tourney.

It won't work out for you in the end.

I casually watched ncaa basketball this and a lot of these top teams all look the same to me.

I might be betting lots of underdogs this tourney because I really don't know who's good or not.

The Grant Williams/Admiral Schofield Tennessee team did get me... had them in the Final Four. A down year for overall favorites, like there's not a definite juggernaut, maybe helps Painter/Barnes break their reputations though, if it were to happen in any year.

Remember, never pick a Rick barnes/Matt Painter team to go deep in the tourney.

It won't work out for you in the end.

I casually watched ncaa basketball this and a lot of these top teams all look the same to me.

I might be betting lots of underdogs this tourney because I really don't know who's good or not.

Add Leonard Hamilton to the list

Back
Top Bottom