The College Basketball Post

Love.PNG

Damn

Incredible run for this UNC squad. Proud of this team.

Such a rollercoaster of a season but they figured it out at the end. There’s no doubt Hubert Davis is the man for the job.

Now we wait and see what this roster is gonna look like like for next year. Bacot, Caleb entering the draft fasho. Kerwin is likely transferring. Probably Demarco Dunn too.

I didn’t have any money on this one but good teams win (Kansas) but GREAT TEAMS COVER (North Carolina)… some good takeaways :lol:

“UNC title attempt fails in Championship Game vs. Kansas” on Sportscenter is a really good headline :rofl: I want this guy to keep going, only a dumbass guy would write that

Yea, cause we beat that bum in the dirt while Ohio state didn’t make it past the sweet 16. What’s good

And y’all allowed the biggest comeback ever in title game history :lol:

Enjoy that coach K win though, I’m sure that moral victory will outweigh a title for years to come

And y’all allowed the biggest comeback ever in title game history :lol:

Enjoy that coach K win though, I’m sure that moral victory will outweigh a title for years to come

More title wins than your favorite program and y’all all ****** get ran off the field by Clemson every single year.

Once Self made the adjustment and face guarded RJ and made Love the decision maker it really changed the game

Back
Top Bottom