The College Basketball Post

NBA ratings are up though

That’s surprising tbh. Feel like 75% of NBA fans couldn’t name more than 4 players on the hornets not named Lamelo and Bridges

Few weeks ago, dudes were on Twitter saying “who the **** is leaky black”, a 5 year college player who was on a team that made a F4 lol

That’s surprising tbh. Feel like 75% of NBA fans couldn’t name more than 4 players on the hornets not named Lamelo and Bridges

Few weeks ago, dudes were on Twitter saying “who the **** is leaky black”, a 5 year college player who was on a team that made a F4 lol
Hornets are an awful barometer :lol:

Hornets are an awful barometer :lol:

They’re a NBA team. Not G league, not euro league. The majority of NBA fans don’t pay attention or watch any small or mid market team.

Better yet, Lisa Salters last year in the playoffs was talking about Jokic saying she’s never seen him play before. A media pundit saying she’s never seen the 2x MVP of the league play multiple games of basketball in the NBA, and speaking about him as if he was a 3 star HS recruit lol. Give me a break

IMG_1750.jpeg

Ridiculous

I couldn’t tell you a difference between a Kyle Richards or a Denise Richards or this woman named Dorito. But my wife likes this Bravo show so I tune in too. Not everybody who turns on a TV to watch something for entertainment needs to be an expert on the thing they’re watching.

I couldn’t tell you a difference between a Kyle Richards or a Denise Richards or this woman named Dorito. But my wife likes this Bravo show so I tune in too. Not everybody who turns on a TV to watch something for entertainment needs to be an expert on the thing they’re watching.

I’m not saying the fans have to be an expert, but you have people who get paid to watch the NBA, not watching the NBA outside of 5-6 teams. Which is a problem imo

Same with CBB, if you need stars, aura and generational prospects in order to tune in, I don’t think you really like CBB

I mean it absolutely does not help when there’s zero players in the country that could even remotely be considered a “star” on the men’s side :lol:

This is a particularly bad year. Usually isn’t quite like this.

Totally agree with your point, but I highly recommend watching, “Wild Things.” You’ll definitely know the difference between Kyle and Denise afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom